Warrior mobility

are you bm or mm, bm has an easier time into warrior since you dont have to stop and cast to do damage

2 Likes

They need the mobility. Every single one besides storm bolt can be mitigated or stopped by majority of classes. I get the struggle but if you take them away the class just dies as other melees are more capable.

1 Like

It is pretty difficult for MM to kite warriors for long.

Really need to be on your game with scatter for self peels, steel trapping out and typically trying to line in that period so he cant charge reconnect to you.

Teammate politely swaps to the Warrior just long enough to break it. :innocent:

1 Like

The problem is most understand to stagger BS/Avatar, so a steel trap won’t stick for the first 2 minutes of the game.

The warrior himself can basically stick to a marks hunter like glue, and will Sb/sw/disarm each trap attempt and add fear into this mix during trueshot. It either negates the marks hunter completely, or baits offensive trinket opening up a win condition.

Right now warrior is one of the hardest specs on 3s to deal with as marks due to this toolkit.

Only exception being in 2s, no freedom, and the hunter takes conc pvp talent.

3 Likes

Have you considered trapping off of other stuff so the traps are longer? :thinking:

1 Like

root trap. /end thread.

Hunter is only 2nd to mage in the warrior kiting dept, sounds like l2p issues.

2 Likes

Casters be like oh you have 20000 gap closers

While casters have 20000 gap makers

Move along guys threads dead i just solved the problem

3 Likes

Knowing the animation meme that’s supposed to be, that is one of the worst gifs I have ever seen.

2 Likes

they can’t leap while rooted =/

Scatter and ice trap?

1 Like

Yes considering mages and other range can 2-3 shot me while i get stunned, rooted, knocked backed, disarmed, fear spammed, coiled, then i finally get to the mage/lock he blinks/gateways/alters etc legit such a pain trying to have any uptime believe it or not. charge on a 20s cd and leap on a 45s cd, blink a charge, knockback the next one, cc me or root the leap gg 20 seconds minimum you can kite me without me touching you.

5 Likes

Like others have said you still have things to do. Essentially, if you are doing jt right they will give up trying to kill you giving a big open.

If you are bm it should be much easier for you because you can do all that while still pressuring kill target.

I prefer mm and you really have to be on your game with your utility to make distance and somethimes that can be hard.

Please go level a Warrior and then go PVP without using any of your gap-closing abilities and then report back.

1 Like

Yea I had that experience on my MM, I was like 2800-2900mmr and I felt like warriors I ran into were professional MM slayers you could never escape, especially if other DPS was intent on ignoring them and not peeling or helping peel.

Having a priest was like my only hope to grip me on occasion and give breathing room or druids to clone in between.

They are a ton easier to manage on mages, my sympathy goes to MM one tricks.

I definitely sympathize with you.

idk mage is 1 thing, but locks r very hittable

1 Like

Disarm. My favorite mobility cooldown.

4 Likes

You should be able to be reported with that comment

1 Like

How do they have five?

Double time + Heroic leap is 3

1 Like

Your berserkers gives immunity