Warrior Mage LF guild

Hi! I’m currently searching for a guild that would like either a Warrior pref Prot, or mage! Looking to raid up to AOTC and M+ and just have a good time into DF. Preferably Thursday through Saturday 8-11pm EST. (Dad life) I’m willing to play any faction and will play any server that’s good. Catch you all on the flip side dudes and dudettes.

Hi there Zandaløre!

[THE NUMPTY BRIGADE] Horde on Illidan is looking for a mage!

While we are currently an AOTC-focused guild, we are looking into recruiting so that we can push into Mythic for Dragonflight!

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday at 7:30-10:30PM CST. For Fated raids, our prog is:

• NATHRIA: 10/10H
  • SANCTUM: 8/10H
  • SEPULCHER: 11/11H

Currently, we are on a break from raiding until Dragonflight prepatch, but there is a small group of us still trying to raid each week for dinars on alts!

In addition to raiding, we’re very keen on keys, with the majority of our members achieving KSM and beyond each tier. We do love our 15s for max-ilvl loot options and are more than happy to help out others with achieving their KSMs or run lower keys for more gear and learning mechanics (some of these S4 dungeons are a doozy!)

Other activities our members like to indulge in are: PvP, achievement and mount farming, and the latest craze is playing Phasmophobia after raid!

If you are interested, feel free to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16Y-UEcwEbN1dHe8wV2v19w0okz7xPiMtssdoQvG5tjA/

If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our officers:

ACKLE: Ackleholic#3313 (Discord)

KREG: Kreg#2602 (Discord)

Evening Zandalore, My guild [A] - Whisperwind is looking for more to fill out our roster. We’re an AOTC/M+(KSM/KSH) focused guild. We raid 8-1030PM EST Fri/Sat come DF. Right now we are mainly focused on M+ and other end of expac content/achieves. I’d love to talk more if you get a chance. Arriesa#9139 is my discord and evileye#1710 is my bnet. Look forward to talking to you soon.

Hello Zandalore!!!

We are an AOTC with some mythic kills Weekend Raiding Guild Friday - Saturday 9pm-12am EST - looking to add some extra DPS for our Raid team. Also looking to add some extra bodies (tanks and dps) to our Mythic + teams. As the title says we are opening our doors to Alliance as well. We are a Horde guild with a cross-faction guild community for our fellow Alliance. Our raid team achieves AOTC every raid tier with some Mythic boss kills occasionally.

We also run Mythic keys all the time with most of our raiders achieving KSM every tier.

We are always looking for players with drive and determination to push themselves to be the best but also to have fun. That being said, we are looking for a few classes to help us grow:

Raid group
DPS:
DK
DH
Warlock
Enhance Shammy

Mythic +
Tanks
DPS

If you are interested or have any questions, then please reach out to me via
Battletag: Beefy#11651
Discord: Beefy#3796

Appreciate your time and as always “May Azeroth Be With You”!!

Would love to chat with you. Add me on Discord - Lilfox#9581

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

[Panic at the Disconnect] is a Mature and Family guild with an Active Social Discord. That strives to be drama free, informative, friendly and helpful to all New and Returning players.

Our Alliance and Horde Retail Horde Guild is Currently looking to fill our ranks for our Two Progression Raiding Teams into the next expansion. Currently Item Level for Raids are 260, However we will work with you to put in the time and effort to get ready.

Our Raid days and times are listed for

Thurs and Sunday 7PM CST/8PM EST. for Team 1

Friday and Saturday 7 PM CST/8PM, for Team 2

Both Teams will strive to create a stress free, fun and positive learning progression into normal, heroic and possible mythic raiding in the future.
As well as running Mythic Plus and guild events .

Our servers for both Alliance and Horde include: Thunderlord, Azgalor, Destromath, Nazjater, Bloodfurance, Manaroth, Gurubashi, Aegweynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Hakkar, and Garrosh.

All classes and races are welcome, looking for like minded people to enjoy the game, drama free, and work together to progress for ourselves and the guild we built for the Next expansion onward,

Feel free to message me or the other officers on Discord

TheBrokenMike#2793
Boss Lady Pink#4053
Beaunti#9565
Aww#1305

We are a new horde guild formed by old friends on Thrall. We are mainly adults, many of us with kids (some of the kids are in the guild too!), with busy schedules so we wanted to make a guild that could accommodate that and have a raid schedule that makes sense for us. That being said, our plan for Dragonflight is to raid two weeknights to be determined closer to launch from 8-10PM EST. We will look to get as much done as possible on a casual schedule, but based on our past experience AOTC should be an easy first goal and then we will go from there. On off nights we will do M+, arenas, and rated battlegrounds.

Since the guild is new and we are building up currently for Dragonflight, we have been leveling up characters while finishing up a few shadowlands goals, but also we have been very active in discord getting to know each other and planning things out for the expansion.

If any of this sounds like it would be a good fit for you, come hop in our discord, check it out and feel free to talk to any of us in there if you have any questions. Discord info is below:

discord.gg/8hY23dMgtX

or contact keî in game at kei#1785