Warrior looking for Group/friends/guild to play with

Hello ill most likely be playing prot warrior and im interested in pvp and pve. discord users would be a big plus.

if you’re interested in raiding and what not, reach out to me on discord for more info on the guild @ Dakota#2147 best of luck

We are still looking for a second warrior for main tank position 2. Here’s our info.

If your looking for a more hardcore but friendly environment Fatal Visions might be a good place for you! We are planning on having fun pushing to 60 together within the first week. Everything we do is discord based and we’ll be using lots of comms while leveling if this interests you check out our forum post and join the discord channel.

Yooooo! we’ve got room for another warrior! here’s a link to our recruitment post so you can get a little more information about us.

My discord tag is: whiskeyfist187#6605
hit me up there with any questions.

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.