Warrior LFG

Well hi there, thanks for reading!

I’m Kalidos, and I’m looking for a new home.

I’ve been a part of many wonderful guilds and gaming communities, and I’m looking to find a new one(my old ones have since disbanded, I can provide references)! I’ve been playing since mid-Vanilla and I’ve always enjoyed killing dragons with like minded people. I strive for success, and would love to be surrounded by people that push me to be better every time we play.

I tend to play my Warrior the most. Often as Fury with a Prot offspec. I’m currently around 393 ilvl, and would love to find a home where I could raid (Heroic, maybe even dabbling in Mythic), complete M+ and even venture into PvP. I would prefer to stay Horde if possible.

The only catch? I’m a firefighter, and I pay my bills working a rotating schedule. That won’t change for 28.5 more years. That being said, I’m an adult and I communicate like one, and would be happy to plan around my schedule as much as possible to make things work.

Thank you again for reading! Looking forward to speaking with some great guilds!

Feel free to add me on Bnet - Triphosphate#11346

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 holy paladin, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.%%%!

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Sunset Riders, a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301.

Hi Kallidos! I know you’d prefer to stay horde but if you’re interested in fighting for the boy king, msg me =)

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (heals/dps), Priest (heals/dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (heals/dps), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

I want to thank all of you for the responses, even if your guilds are straining my Horde heart and loyalties :rofl:

1 Like

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 6/9 H BoD 2/2 N Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Klaatu Verata Nictu from Black Dragonflight along with Overrated of Zuluhed is looking for a few dps to round out our Heroic raid group.

We aren’t Mythic raiders anymore, we’ve gotten old, started families, etc etc. We are simply looking for a few people that still enjoy the game and want to kill current content in decent time while not being dicks to each other (most of the time). We’ll bring feasts, repairs, all that jazz. You bring you, some good dps, and raid awareness.

We run mythic+ each week to get chests and when the mood strikes, we pvp.

We raid Monday and Wednesday nights from 9-12 EST.

Holy#1889 or TehDucky#1908

Hey there Kallidos! My guild is currently pushing heroic BoD and would love to have you join us as a melee dps or tank! We would also love you to join our teams that do Mythic Pluses! Feel free to read below to learn more about the guild. Also, I sent you a bnet friend request if you’d like to discuss more :slight_smile:

Angry Campfire is a heroic raiding guild on the server, Thrall. We just want to kick back bs and have a great time while we clear content at our pace. Guild activities include N/H raiding, mythic key runs and PvP.

Tuesday and Saturday Raiding starting at 9 PM Eastern Until 11 PM Eastern.
Wednesday Achievement runs starting at 9 PM Eastern.
Mythic Pluses on Off-Days with last Minute Keys on Mondays.

If you would like to learn more feel free to add me on bnet or discord!
Bnet: Blueraffle#1267
Discord: Something Appropriate#5632

Hi Kallidos! My husband and I have recently created a new guild that we are looking to fill the ranks for. We left our old guild with a few other close friends, due to lack of progression and difference of opinion, and decided it was time to create something great. We are all adults with jobs and/or families, so we definitely understand life. We all have experience raiding, and while we enjoy pushing content, we want to keep that family vibe and have fun enjoying each others company. We’re horde on Zul’jin and raid Tues and Thurs from 8pm-10:30pm PST. We’d be happy to have you join our group of fun loving, sarcastic and somewhat strange people! You’ll definitely feel like family with us! You can message me - Babybones#1163

Hey Kallidos! Your post resonated with me…

Nexus [H] Turalyon 8/9H BoD, (AOTC Uldir) is Looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters.

Our guild is a family. I know a lot of guilds say that, but ours is that weird combination of love and sarcasm that make up a true community, lol.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have a very active discord, both text and voice and we have raiders and casuals alike, as well as returning players and new to the game players.

We also enjoy doing other things together like keys and old content for achievements.

Please contact (btag) Blue#1985 or taransula#1161

Here is the big spiel:

Thank you all for your responses. When I get home from work I will touch base.

1 Like

Hey Kallidos!
If you would consider joining the Alliance, please check out Trivial! I know we would be a good home for you. We are also super open to shift workers, as there aren’t any minimum raiding requirements. Play when you can!
Please checkout my recruitment thread here:

or send a bnet to
dork187#1645

Hello Kallidos!

RAID TIMES (EST):

Progression Nights:

Friday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Saturday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Casual Night:

Thursday- 8:30PM- Finished

We are currently focusing on recruiting some new faces for our AoTC team. For this raid tier we have already accomplished AoTC for BoD and CoS. We are still farming the bosses for gear and hanging out while we are waiting for Tides to come out. In Tides we would like to start Progression on Mythic and are currently recruiting like-minded individuals to fill our raid team up to 25-30 slots as we clear up Heroic and get cracking on Mythic. WoW is not a job to us and the jokes are flying in between bosses. An ideal raider to us is someone who plays their class well and doesn’t need wholesale changes to their rotation and talents to figure out how to play. Also we want people that are willing to show up and put in the work during progression. We would rather take people that show up and put in the work and have decent DPS than an exceptional DPS that shows up when they want to.

Any high-level performing DPS will be considered, so do not hesitate to apply even if you feel there might not be room for you!

Best way to get ahold of me for a chat is on Discord, but I listed my BNET below as well.

GM: Psyphur#11865 [BNET] or Psyphur#5903 [Discord]

ABOUT US

Sundae Raiders were formed by 5 friends that wanted to do things their own way. 3 of them have since moved on to other things. The guild has grown to over 70 unique people and are pushing to grow even more. We wanna have fun and kill things which sounds a little serial killer-esque, but it’s not…I think.

Anyways we wanna have fun because everyone whoever got burned out always says the same thing: It’s just not fun anymore. We also make sure to stay focused and get bosses down, though sometimes may get a little distracted.

PROGRESSION

Crucible of Storms- 2/2N 2/2H (Week 3 AoTC)

Battle of Dazar’Alor- 9/9N 9/9H 1/9Mythic in Progress (Week 9 AoTC)

Uldir- 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M (Week 8 AoTC)

Antorus- 11/11N 11/11H (Week 8 AoTC)

Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9N 9/9H (AoTC)

Nighthold- 10/10N 10/10H (AoTC)

Emerald Nightmare-7/7N 7/7H

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

An ideal raider must be adept at his or her class, but be willing to accept critique when a situation presents itself. A good attitude is just as important as pressing your buttons well. If you struggle with being a team player, whine about doing mechanics and/or complain excessively about strategies or loot, we’re not the guild for you. We want players who love raiding and playing the game in general.

If you are a player who enjoys WoW, is committed, sociable, reliable, and can handle a mature raiding environment – all while being proficient at your class, then you might be exactly what we’re looking for!

#thestruggleisreal! You’re a horde. And who doesn’t want a fireman in their guild? And you write in full sentences!

Good Luck in your search. We can only hope to be considered, as we are small, and alliance. <3

Hey Kallidos!

Moted is a newly formed guild on Area52. We are a group of friends that reformed our previous guild when it disbanded earlier last month. We are currently looking for more melee to fill out our ranks! We would love to have you! Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out to me! :slight_smile: Look forward to speaking with you!
Discord: Aidy#7495 (preferred) Bnet: Aidy#11206

Server : Stormrage

Faction : Alliance

Raid Days : Tuesday, Wednesday optional Thursday.

Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress : 2/2 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M

GM- Octopuscake#1921
CO-GM- Warner#1294

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild yet.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room. We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.Any Melee or Ranged DPS All classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (3 weeks)

1 Tank - With a dps off spec (if app)

1 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec

1 Healer - A DPS off spec is always preffered.
About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed.
primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest… This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.

PS. Thank you for your service as a firefighter @Kallidos. :smiley:

Hi there,

Not sure if you are willing to go alliance but if you are feel free to add me and we can chat. Our info is below.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Warfare is a newly formed guild on Turalyon horde!
This guild is formed of previous CE (or close to CE raiders)
Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 9:30-12:30 est
We’re willing to teach anyone who wants to learn!
If this sounds appealing to you feel free to add our recruitment officer on bnet! Vak#11366 :slight_smile: