Warrior LFG

I’m a dps warrior main I have 2 characters for both arms and fury specs. I’m currently on Illidan and have AOTC CN and SoD. I also play a lot of mythic+ as well. I can server and faction swap as well. But, I’m on Illidan Horde.\

Mainly looking for a raiding and mythic+ guild.

I’m able to raid from 6:00 pm until 12:00 am EST.

1 Like

Good Day!
Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hey there, I read your post and I think we could potentially be a good fit! Our main priority is raiding but we have lots of members who like doing keys. I’ll leave all our extra stuff below but please feel free to reach out if we sound like something you’d be interested in, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

If you are open to transferring we are still recruiting dps for our or raid roster in 9.2. Here is our current form post below with our contact info is you would like to chat further:
OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Contact Info: Bnet - Bnet:Halloween#2483, DISCORD: Brew#4300
Bnet:Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer. We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

We moved to Stormreaver in Mists(which is now sadly severely low-pop) and have transferred to US-Thrall on 3/27/2021 for better recruitment with the goal of attaining AOTC and Mythic Raiding. While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
Good on Tanks, see Mythic plus needs
Heals - with dps off-spec

• Reliable DPS - Currently looking for melee classes as we are ranged heavy - DK, DH and WW monk would be ideal.

OVER ALL - Invested raiders and team members. We raid only 2 days a week and expect raiders not to be “raid loggers” who simply assume the raid will gear them and only sign on those days. Be punctual, know your class and be courteous about showing up for raid and most of all be “chill” we want to down bosses but have fun doing so.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little pugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

OVER ALL: Our goal is to push toward attaining KSM for guildies and again not having to pug spots in all possible.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content, tell us bad jokes in discord (we use discord A LOT in this guild…) you can have a home here.

Be an “altoholic” (we have tons of those)~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We just ask that you be active in discord. You will find that the guild tends to be chatty there and THAT is where you will find most of us doing content.

Want to know more! Just ask us!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 10/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 5/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10H SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 10/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hi there Pathrasenshi!

Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We are currently recruiting DPS for our raid team. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey Pathrasenshi!

Drunk n Disorderly is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin looking for more players to fill our roster entering 9.2.

We are an AOTC focused guild (have achieved it each tier since forming), and we maintain a very relaxed raiding atmosphere.

We have two raiding groups, a weekday group Tues/Wed 8-11pm est, and a weekend group Fri/Sat 8-11pm est.

If interested or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out on Discord at JimmyJointz#3302

Pathrasenshi,

We are in need of a warrior for our raid team and for keys. Below is some information about us. If you feel like we would be a good fit for you, please reach out :slight_smile:

Hello!

<Resîlîence> of US-Illidan is searching high and far for fun players to add to our guild and mythic roster! We are recruiting all DPS and Healers; below are some that we have a high desire for.

Ranged:

Boomkin - High
Shadow Priest High
Hunter Medium

Melee:

Warrior High
Windwalker - MEDIUM

Healer:

Priest High

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 CST (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST)

<Resîlîence> was formed late in 9.0 but the roots of the guild trace back to Eternal Palace. Many of our raiders have played together for multiple tiers and when the opportunity came to form our own guild, we did!

Our backgrounds are diverse; from IT and military, to students and stay-at-homers. We value the contribution each guild member brings both in and outside of raid. We offer progression based incentives to award raiders when certain bosses are defeated. Our guild atmosphere can be classified as very casual and fun. Discord and guild chat is typically alive with jokes and memes (there is also a pets channel. We do require members to pay the pet tax with photos of their beloved animals <3).

If we sound like a possible fit for you, please reach out! Below you can find our contact information.

Kriztof (GM): KriztovChaos#1801
Dabëärs: Dabears#1561 (battlenet), Dabëärs#4176 (Discord)

Hiya Pathrasenshi!
BiOL is looking for long term raiders who want to down bosses together as a team!
Happy home hunting!

Kitty Whiskers H on Area 52 is looking to add to its roster for 9.2 but is looking for a warrior for its core progression team. We Raid Tue/Thurs 8-1030 and run mythic + just about every night. If you want to check us out let me know. TeddyWstSide#4051

Hey Path!

My name is Viv, I’m the AGM of Altum Somnum! We’re a casual raiding guild that focuses on AOTC and M+, with casual Mythic Raid progression if it fits.

We are an Alliance guild based in the Sargeras server (CST time zone). We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 - 10:30 PM Server Time (8:30 - 11:30 PM EST).

We AOTC every tier, then based on how the guild feels - we progress into Mythic. Our farthest Mythic progression is 9/12M in Ny’alotha (Patch 8.3). We’re excited and eager to get back into the game after a break between 9.1 and 9.2, and we’re on the hunt for tanks!

I’d love to chat with you more about recruitment if you’re interested! You can find me on Discord: vivifica#0351