Warrior LF Weekday Guild (Semi Hardcore/Hardcore)

Hello, I am currently looking for a guild to push content at a faster pace than most other guilds. I mained warrior from Vanilla until Antorus in Legion. I have always enjoyed playing at a high end level of raiding since I discovered the concept. I joined the military around Cata and missed out on a few expansions of pushing content seriously until Legion timeframe due to deployments and whatnot. Now my schedule is open and I’m looking to be able to do what I could not do when I was younger in Vanilla. Currently a CE raider on live as well as Hall of Fame Ghuun player (Hand of A’dal was still my proudest achieve though). That doesn’t mean a whole lot to this forum because Vanilla is a different beast but, it’s just something to show that I like to progress aggressively. I’ve had to bench my warrior on live and I honestly miss playing it. I really want that opportunity to be a top raider on my warrior again. I’d prefer to play a DPS warrior role. But, I’m always open to changing that (I’ve maintained 4 mythic ready toons on live for awhile so it’s not a big deal if I need to play a different role as warrior). I had plans for a guild but, they fell through due to raid times being changed last minute and now I’m stuck looking for a new home.
TL:DR I play WoW a lot and push progress hard as I can. I want to play DPS warrior, but I can possibly be sweet talked into another role as warrior. Depending on the guild prog rate, maybe even class entirely.

I apologize for not posting it but, my discord is Chuubers#0407. My BattleNet is: BigRickDob#1855 (Yes, the name was hilarious when I made it at 14 years old). Won’t let me edit it either so this will have to do for now.

i think you would do great with my people we need more people like you, you might even get an officer role.

Whats up man, discord: BnH247#9580 - add me if the raid times mesh well with your schedule, we’re a good group of sweats and semi sweats, got some military veterans in here as well, including myself, if anything you’d probably enjoy being around us to begin with, we have 1 spot left for a warrior on our progression team.

Current high demand for DPS warriors.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-est-brave-mankrik-tues-wed-thurs-semi-casual-warriors-needed/

We might have what you’re looking for, and we have an open slot for a DW Fury - check us out - [A] <Unity> | Pagle | Semi-Hardcore | Tu/Th +Sun 8-10PM EST

14 years of WoW experience, being part of a solid Guild with mature leaders Who all played vanilla will make your classic experience fun and worth your time

www. tiltedguildus .com

discord.gg/7RTtv5

We are looking for one more good fury warrior.