Warrior LF Mythic Guild

Hi guys, I main Fury Warrior, and I’m 9-12 heroic.

Was 5/8 mythic last tier

I’m looking for a new guild, horde or alliance, that seriously wants to progress into mythic.

I am mostly looking for a guild on a high pop server, where the raids don’t really go super late on eastern time.

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/gilneas/zas

I’ve also been learning and getting more comfortable with arms.

Drop me a little bit about yourselves, past progression and raid times, discord, bnet, and would love to see if I can find a new home.

(11/12 H NYA) Insomnia (R3) of of US-Mal’Ganis is looking for range dps (Boomy, Warlock pref) and exceptional dps in general to fill out our core roster to push into Mythic.

Our goal as a team is to keep killing the next boss and progressing as a group towards one singular goal. If you have similar goals and can make our raid times, this could be your new team.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. With an optional night on Tuesday.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact cryomanncer#1221 to chat, or visit https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment to apply!

of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Raid 1 - Color Blind - 4/12M NYA (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
Raid 3 - Insomnia - 11/12H NYA (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - cryomanncer#1221
Raid 4 - Clockwise - 7/12N NYA (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
Raid 5 - Loud Noises - 2/12M NYA (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
Raid 6 - Barely Heroic - 4/12H NYA (10:30pm - 12:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Lok’tar, Zas!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Fri/Sat 7-10 central (so 8-11 est). We’re currently 11/12h, will get AOTC this coming week, and onto Mythic after that.

Past Progression: 3/8m (mostly due to classic), 5/8m, 5/9m, etc. We’ve been raiding as a guild since Wrath.

Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:
Paeoni
ember#1670

Take a look at our post and see if our times would work for you. If they do, fill out the short app and we’ll be in touch if we feel like it’ll be a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

Link to Guild App can be found on our Raiderio page and wowprogress

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord
Recruitment: Zander#1312 on Bnet

Y’all go a little late for me, but I appreciate the interest

Hey there, we are constantly looking for great dps to bolster our mythic roster. If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you.

Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the Ny’alotha raid team. Our current progress is 3/12M. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hi!

We’re just starting mythic and need some solid dps to finish out team… Raid times are M/T/TH 830-1130 EST… we also run lots of M+ and do pvp!

Lights#1446 is my btag if interested

No Turning Back
Hello Zas 3/12M and 12/12H

We are a small guild on Sargeras that has an active community both in game and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night 6 hour a week raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Requirements:
• Complete at least 1 +15 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
•Keeping Heart of Azeroth neck levels competitive, grinding out corruption resistance on legendary cloak for 8.3
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which includes pots, food, flasks, and runes.
• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, azerite, essences, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.
• Research on each fight for your specific role/class is required.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add my battle tag or discord info:
Bnet: Ash#11430 Discord: Celesaris#7924

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

Hoagie’s Heroes Raid Team: 5/12M 12/12H; 8/8M EP (Cuttingedge)

Mythics & Murder Raid Team: 11/12H; 5/8M EP

It’s Always Sunny in Ny’alotha Raid Team: 10/12H; 4/8M EP

Queen’s Decwee Raid Team: 10/12N; 8/8H EP (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

HH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

MM: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

IASIN: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QD: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

HH: Exceptional Ranged DPS

MM: DPS (Boomie, Mage, pref, all considered)

IASIN: DPS

QD: Closed

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com