Warrior LF heroic raiding & mythic+ guild

Returning player, I’m 35 and work in IT infrastructure. Looking for a guild that is focused on heroic raiding and mythic+. I play all specs on my Warrior.

Don’t have time/interest to commit to mythic+ raiding, looking for a more casual guild that focuses on heroic raids and mythic+ 5 mans.

Hi Delltronzero!

I think you would be a good fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hello, I sent a bfriend request (from Zazen.) Thanks.

1 Like

Oof, another IT Infrastructure friend.

If you’re looking for a chill guild / group to hang out in do mythic+ and get ready for Season 4 / DF raiding, Trinity on Icecrown is recruiting. Since a bunch of our guildies are returning players and old vets, we are very casual on our nights and do things on the fly or when folks are free.

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different & trying to have fun with it.

If you want to talk more, I added my Bnet below. :slightly_smiling_face:
Real ID: Eredric#1237

Hey Dell! We are going to be getting into Mythic in DF but certainly focused on AOTC first. We’re probably a good social fit - lots of middle-aged with families and careers.