Warrior LF Guild

Preferably Fury AoTC KSM regular Looking for competitive and community oriented guild to make friends and conquer goals in PvE and PvP. Open availability for Raiding and will server transfer and/or role swap to fill a spot if needed.

1 Like

Hello! Wipes to Rats is a raiding guild on Area 52. We’re a rebuilding guild that has played together since the beginning of Shadowlands. We have achieved multiple AOTCs and are looking for more!

About Us

We’re a highly active and social raiding guild on Area 52. We pride ourselves on building our community around like minded people who are here to have fun, and push content at at steady pace. Our first focus every tier is to get AOTC as a guild, for our members to get KSM and KSH. Later in the season we typically like to dabble in mythic, but as of now CE is not our goal.

Outside of endgame content we have mog/mount runs, some PVP groups, and are highly active in discord as we play other games together, and post memes and hang out in discord.

Raid times are Sat/Mon 8:30-11:30pm EST

What We’re Looking For

We’re primarily looking for like minded people who want to push content, who are competent, patient, and willing to learn. We accept new players and new raiders and are willing to teach you the ropes in a low stress environment. We don’t believe in yelling or screaming at our members. We will coach as requested/required.

Our biggest ask in recruitment is you come to enjoy the game, have fun, and be a team player.

Roles we’re looking for

Tanks: No raid tanks currently needed, however we always are on the lookout for off tanks for m+ and those who can swing in for raid if needed

Healers: Currently seeking a holy and/or disc priest, any other healer is also currently welcome

DPS: Any roles/specs are currently open.

Joining

All new members of the guild will trial with us for 2 weeks. This is mainly to make sure everyone gets along and vibes well. You can trial cross-realm but after your trial you’ll be expected to transfer to our realm if at all possible.

To join or ask any questions you may:

join our discord: EX9JPvF9jR

Add one of our officers:

Discord: purple_86
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: makoma
Bnet: MAKATTACK#1886

Hello we are [Is dead] on Zul’jin a new and growing guild pushing for mythic raiding. We current are recruiting dps and heals for 10.2. We would love to invite u to join us even if its for aotc and mythic + our raid times are tuesday & thursday 9-midnight Est.
You can contact me at acidea#1158 on bnet or acidea on discord. have a great day and i hope u join!!

Hello!

Claw and Shadow is a guild of friends who have been playing World of Warcraft together for years. We currently focus on casual AOTC raid content, but have done Mythic level raiding in the past. We also enjoy other content and games together.

Raid Info

Days: Tuesday and Wednesday
Time: 9PM to 11:30PM Eastern Time

Contact Info

Mucc - Guildmaster
Discord: cainage

Drok - Recruitment Officer
Discord: vicious_ed

Omusa - Raid Leader
Discord: omusa

monkeys on Thrall is a midcore mythic raiding guild that is looking for a warrior DPS. We raid Tuesday/ Thursday 7:00 to 9:30 pm EST. You can find more info here raiderio/guilds/us/thrall/monkeys. You can contact me on discord: tumor

Hey - my guild Daybreak is recruiting DPS for our AOTC/Mythic prog roster. We formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment.

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Cheers!

Hey Roxarmir!

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams.

Our biggest needs are DPS at the moment, so there’s definitely a spot for a fury warrior.

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

Hey there! If you’re interested in some casual/chill Mythic prog, we’d be interested in talking with you as we have no Warriors on roster currently! I’ll leave some of our copy-paste below, but hit me up if you’re still looking, I’d love to chat with you about a permanent spot here!

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M before we took our raid break for the tier!
~

Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hey there Roxarmir! Reloaded on Stormrage would love to have you on fury (big time bonus points if you are willing to be a backup tank)! Guild info here:

Reloaded [Stormrage] is recruiting. Our primary focus is AOTC but we also like to run mythic until it stops being fun. We also run m+ several nights a week and we have a few members who enjoy arena and bgs if you are into pvp. Raid nights are 8-11 CST Sunday and Monday.

We are an 18+ guild. We have a fun chill environment, but we are looking to progress at a decent pace and not spend weeks or months wiping on the same boss so we expect members to carry their weight.

Feel free to add me on bnet or discord, I would love to chat!

Bnet: Achilion#11490
Discord: Achilion

Crash Override is an AOTC and KSM focused guild looking to enter Mythic raiding as our core raid team has been very successful with Heroic this expansion, having achieved AOTC in 10.0 in 6 weeks and in 10.1 in 5 weeks. We currently need to expand our numbers and fill a handful of raid spots left by some players who have retired from the game.

At Crash Override, you’ll find a guild full of mature players that have a lot of fun playing together. Our core group has been raiding with each other for years and we went through a server transfer together in 2021.

We strive to host events that will continually provide entertainment and a sense of progression in the game. Event nights like Mythic+, Raids, PvP, Achievement & Transmog Runs are generally hosted weekly (except during early progression of new raid content).

Our current schedule is (all 9-12 EST):
Wednesday: Mythic+ (Guild Push Groups) on hold until 10.2
Thursday: Raid Night 1
Sunday: Raid Night 2

We’re looking to recruit raiders interested in starting out on Heroic in 10.2 with a move to Mythic once we have our AOTC achievement. We are in need of a handful of DPS to finish out our 20 person Mythic roster. We ask that you commit to both raid nights, but you do not need to participate in the Wednesday events if you don’t want to or can’t. Minimum requirements to be met by the start of the 10.2 raid are a full tier set and an average item level of 440 or higher.

We have a fully established, boosted Discord server that sees a lot of activity throughout each week. If you want to chat further, message me on discord at Divacupp.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
Main Tank With preference for Blood DK or Guardian Druid
Ret Paladin
Demon Hunter
Shadow Priest
DPS DK
DPS Warrior
WW Monk
Hunter
Warlock

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Hello, Crash Override is an AOTC and KSM focused guild looking to enter Mythic raiding as our core raid team has been very successful with Heroic this expansion, having achieved AOTC in 10.0 in 6 weeks and in 10.1 in 5 weeks. We currently need to expand our numbers and fill a handful of raid spots left by some players who have retired from the game.

At Crash, you’ll find a guild full of mature players that have a lot of fun playing together. Our core group has been raiding with each other for years and we went through a server transfer together in 2021.

We strive to host events that will continually provide entertainment and a sense of progression in the game. Event nights like Mythic+, Raids, PvP, Achievement & Transmog Runs are generally hosted weekly (except during early progression of new raid content).

Our current schedule is (all 9-12 EST):
Wednesday: Mythic+ (Guild Push Groups) on hold until 10.2
Thursday: Raid Night 1
Sunday: Raid Night 2

We’re looking to recruit raiders interested in starting out on Heroic in 10.2 with a move to Mythic once we have our AOTC achievement. We are in need of a handful of DPS to finish out our 20 person Mythic roster. We are in need of a warrior, so you would be a great fit!

We have a fully established, boosted Discord server that sees a lot of activity throughout each week.

If you want to chat further, message me on discord at Divacupp

Hey there!

Our guild, Vitality, is currently recruiting for our raid roster! We are a semi-hardcore guild that gets AOTC and pushes as far into mythic as we can every tier. 10.1 breaks hit our roster pretty hard but we have been pushing to fill those spots back up and be at our best when 10.2 comes out! We raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday, from 9:30pm-12:00am EST. We are active on off nights with m+, hanging out in discord, and playing other games/hosting guild events. I would love to talk to you more and see if we would be a good fit for each other!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Discord: brattycosine
Bnet: BrattyCosine#1872

Currently recruiting for new roster to make a second raid group in my guild on area 52. We went 7/9 mythic and have a full 1st group and are looking to create a second group.

All roles open currently

Raiding mon/tues 9 to midnight est. On Area 52
Feel free to add me on discord: tanatithe
If want more info ect. The goal will be a cutting edge pushing group, fair disclosure its a new roster so may be slow start, depending on how much recruiting i can manage before season 3.
Our guild loves running M+ and always welcome another active player as well.
Cheers
(Please ignore character posting this… forum wont let me change it to main for what ever reason… lol

Hey Roxarmir
We’re recruiting warrior in our guild. We’re in area 52, Parasomnia 5/9m. We raid 8:30pm to 11:30pm PST, Tues to THurs.

add me in bnet irizz#1719

Hey there, Roxarmir. Our guild is always looking for more raiders. I’ll post our guild stuff and let you see if we’ll jive with ya.

Hello there Roxarmir! Our Horde guild [Children Of Gygax] is recruiting healers and dps for 10.2. We are a casual heroic guild that’s been established since before Shadowlands, and we mainly focus AOTC and get it at a good pace. We also don’t require you to server transfer, we have a guild community for all our off-server friends that raid with us as well.
Our current progression
-Vault of the Incarnates-
8/8N
8/8H
-Aberrus-
9/9N
9/9H
Our raid times

• Wednesdays/Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Server : Destromath

Voice Chat : Discord

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Phials -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
  • Healers -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    A little bit about ourselves, most of us are a bit older around 25+ and have jobs and such so we all respect each others time here. We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, some do old world content for transmog runs and others acheivement hunters. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can reply to this post or contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411
or
Discord - Xcrush#1465

Recruiting for 2nd raid group of guild
Tanks: closed
Healer: need evoker, rdruid, mw monk, or rshaman.
Dps: need all.

Mon/tues 9pm to midnight est.

Our 1st group went 7/9 mythic this tier, the second group is being created with intentional purpose to push for cutting edge for season 3.

Our guild loves running m+ too for off raid times.
Discord: tanatithe
Btag: tanatithe#1976

Message if interested, we are on area 52, horde/alliance mixed guild.
Please let me know any questions or concerns, transparency is my goal.

Hey Roxarmir, would love to chat with ya directly. Look below and see what you think. Add us to discuss more if you like what you see. Thanks.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 28s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need Ranged and Melee DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons#9572, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!