Warrior LF Casual Raid/PvP/Leveling Guild Alliance

Hello everyone! I recently decided to play Classic again for the first time since the first week. I’m currently a lvl50 warrior and have a 33 paladin. I’m always willing to reroll for a guild I enjoy. I raid in a really solid mythic guild on retail and this patch isn’t so much fun for me. I’ve been enjoying classic a lot just leveling. I raided up to AQ40 in Vanilla so I’m aware of the game mechanics. I honestly just want a guild that raids but also enjoys some sense of community. I will do all I can to get the best gear I can but I’m not one of the people who will cry about not getting loot (you could literally give an entire raid thunderstrike and still do optimal DPS for raids). I like playing for the team and just want to have fun in the game by raiding and playing with others. Which isn’t something I’m getting currently on retail (I do plan on raiding there still with my guild though). My bnet is: Chuubers#1220 and my discord is Chuubers#0407. I don’t mind even a casual spot. Just looking for a home. Server xfers aren’t an issue either.

(Allaince) We have MC n Ony on Farm! For BWL, We would like to have you on our team as we feel you would be a great fit with our current player base :wink: We’ve been around since 1996, Started in Vanilla,went to Retail and came back to Classic. We’re a stable bunch who like to have fun raiding and doing dungeons during the day.

Raid Schedule is Saturday @ 7:30 PM EST BWL
Raid Schedule for Sunday MC @ 7:30 EST on FARM
DKP Loot System www.clankm .net if you would like to take a peak.

if your interested reply here bnet #vinny1281 or discord me @ Vinny#5924 or in game - Vinny ( Pagle Server)

Always looking for good raiders. Naxx vanilla experienced leadership (Four horsemen) and previous mythic/heroic raiders. (Vodka, Demise, Audacious, Midwinter etc)

That’s if you’re alliance.

Hey there,

We’re actually looking for a warrior in either of our teams. We run a morning and evening one. Casual to semi-hardcore guild that is filled with old vets from vanilla that just want to down bosses and have fun nowadays. Both raid teams are really strong. Check us out:

The solution is simply, you want to come to Einherjar!

If you are still looking for a place to hang your helm, we would love to talk with you ^^