Warrior LF Casual AOTC Guild

Hello forum peeps! I am trying to find me a place to call home! My raiding exp last exp was 5/12M Ny’Alotha, this exp is 9/10H CN. I do lots of PvP and love pushing keys, but gear is currently slightly lacking due to being gone for a month or so. I’m usually on anywhere from 1-2pm CST to 1-2am CST 5-6 days a week. Just reach out @ PureBlood#11724 on bnet or Revara#7427 on discord.

Hey dude,

If you’re looking to join a community, feel free to hit up our discord / join our guild, , on Mal’ganis. I’ll post our guild spam below just so you can do some reading on who we are and have access to our contact info.

Hello there! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re a few players short of a 15-man raid party that runs Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 5/10N currently.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Still looking

Hey mate! Our guild Ardent is an alliance guild on Stormrage looking to add a few dps to our raid team! We are not looking to push for CE, we’d rather just have a good time and play with each other while pushing content. We also do alot of mythic plus, pvp/bg’s, and other fun activities! If you’d like to talk more, add me on bnet and we can talk! Professoroak#1732

I think you might be a perfect fit for our guild!

Bring the Pain, Area 52 (Horde) is currently recruiting DPS and a tank to start mythic progression, having JUST gotten AOTC this week. We raid Thurs+Sun, 6-9pm CST.

We are a friendly bunch of people, and super casual. We enjoy killing each other on trash, and while we goof around a lot, we made it to 4/12M last raid tier.

I sent you a friend request on bnet, Synthesize#1822

Feel free to message me with any questions! If you’d like to try us out first, we’d be happy to have you along for our next raid; many of our pugs end up staying. Tomorrow (Sunday) night we will be doing a silly [potentially drunk] heroic night, probably on alts or off-roles, just to take a breather from our hard work on Sire. It would be a GREAT opportunity to come meet the group!

Hello anyone looking for a fresh start, somewhere you will feel welcome to learn and grow The Seraph Guardians alliance on Madoran, dawnbringer, staghelm and azuremyst is looking for you. Our guild motto is we are not building a guild we are building a family. We have a very active and informative discord with something for everyone. We have wow vets and returning players, lets not forget our newer players. the only thing we ask is for 18 and older. Our guild is for anyone male, female or anyone else. we are a mixture and love to have fun. Our heroic progression team is 6/10 and we are looking to push for AOTC. We have spots open waiting for you Our raid days are wen and mon night 8pm CST to 11pm. we do have some requirements for that team but we help everyone reach their goals. we do a fun normal raid on Friday nights at 8pm cst we run for 3 hours anyone level 60 is welcome to come in and learn the fights and get a chance of gear. When we are not in raid we are in mythics or pvp . we have 1 high key team looking for more members to start 2 more high key teams, we also run low keys to help out and teach mechanics. Once a month we have a training day where we get together in our different specs , tanks, healers, rdps and mdps to discuss things to help each other improve. Our guild provides guild bank repairs, gems, enchants, food, potions, flasks. If it is missing from the guild bank we will put it in. Our guild has several arena teams and is looking forward to starting a RBG team. We also have 2 streamers in the guild who are growing their stream. We have a guild youtube where we record the fights so we can watch them back… Come check us out and give us a chance to add you to our family my btag is raginstorm#1785

Hey! Union’s only is a heroic raiding guild centered on Zul’Jin! We raid Wednesday nights from 7-10 and are often doing mythic+, old content, and timewalking other times during the week. We are a group of raiders who have been together on an off since Wrath and are looking for fun, no-drama people wanting to progress through raids or just have fun hanging out in the game.

We are currently 8/10 heroic.

We are more than willing to help gear you up and get you ready for whatever content you want to do!

Hit me up at Luctus#1761 if you want to talk!

Still looking

Hello, Terrible Idea is a newly formed AOTC focused alliance casual raiding guild. We are looking for new and returning players alike who would like to be part of something built from the ground up.

We raid Wed/Thurs at 8:30pm ST to 11pm ST ( The server is CST), we are currently 7/10H. We have 0 plans to do any Mythic raiding.

We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. We also like to push keys and get groups together for Arenas or battlegrounds.

If you have any questions, please reach out on battlenet to:
Kungfubanana#1420
Silentwraith#11236

If discord is your preference:
Kungfubanana#7678

Thinking about swapping to shaman main, if that’s of any interest to anyone.

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 8/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 8/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Silent Express is a newly formed 10/10 H AOTC Guild looking for more!

We are based on Zul’jin Horde and are a casual, adult-minded AOTC Guild that focuses on Raiding and Mythic +.

Our progression raid schedule is Tues/Wed 8:30 pm - 11 pm EST and our farm schedule is 1 night per week until the next content patch. Currently, we are operating on our Farm Schedule: Tuesday Night Raids, and running M+ on Wednesdays (optional) till 9.1.

We are currently looking for healers and DPS (pref ranged). The ideal person is someone who wants to raid in a casual environment while still able to take direction.

For more information please contact:
Arc#12410

Hi there Revara,

Assault may be a good fit for you. We are an AotC oriented guild that dabbles in Mythic between tiers. We achieved AotC about a month ago and are doing some casual progression on Mythic Shriekwing while people are swapping mains and getting ready before the next raid tier. We are a group of adult gamers who like to have fun and make progress while doing so, but at the end of the day, we understand real life takes priority and are very lenient if something comes up that prevents you from raiding for an evening or for a weekend. We also take raid breaks over major holidays and before new raids to prevent long-term burn out.

Our raid times are 8-11 PST (11-2 EST) Friday and Saturday and we are located on Thrall as Horde.

As far as raid needs, right now Shaman is not a priority in the slightest as we just had 2 toons swap over to Shaman DPS. The Warrior DPS would be nice since we have one Warrior DPS fairly regularly, but he can play a Rogue as well. It would be a huge bonus if you are comfortable on Prot and willing to tank M+ or offtank raid if a tank is absent.

Feel free to add me on battle.net if you would like to discuss further! limbrok#1655

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Liim

Hay let’s talk I’d love to have a conversation with you you sound like the perfect fit

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 9/10H
and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm EST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details
Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Hi Revara,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 10/10H and we could use a capable warrior to help us reach our goal and start fresh mythic prog!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Hey! Not sure if you’re still looking, but I’ll drop the copypaste below. I would love to get the chance to chat with you to find out more about what your raiding goals are and what we might be able to offer you!

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for all DPS and Healers. Accepting all classes. Currently 9/10H.

Our members range in experience from players starting this expansion, to long time mythic raiders, to everything in between; no matter the skill, gear, or experience level, we are welcoming and supportive of all players’ goals.

We are open to cross-server raid members if transfers are not a possibility.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact either:
Liryia/Bellany @BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet or myself @Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on Bnet . We hope to hear from you!

Hello there! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re rebuilding our roster to have a 12-15 player raid party that runs Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 3/10H currently.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hi there Revara, Just sent you a btag friend request, the discord one isnt working. Look forward to talking with you. You can contact me on discord at Coco#6386