Warrior LF Alliance PVE Guild

I’m currently a pretty fresh 60 fury/prot warrior with some epic gear. I’m looking for a guild that either raids in the daytime or late nights Wednesday - Saturday. Also fine with a guild that’s large enough to throw raids together on a whim.

I’m currently on Bloodsail Buccaneers, but I’m willing to transfer.

Hello:) Knightmare on Pagle currently has MC n ONY on farm and are recruiting for BWL. Our raid times are sat 7:30 pm est bwl and sundays 7:30 pm est for MC n ONY.

If interested you can add me on bnet vinny#1281 or discord Vinny#5924 or Vinny on server Pagle, we would love to have you!

Hi Elithane!

Here is our guild’s recruitment announcement. Please feel free to contact me if interested. Thanks!

Looking for a highly-competent Alliance raiding guild on a more balanced PVP server? ThunderCats of Whitemaine server is recruiting for our West coast, Wednesday night raid. This semi-hardcore groups needs mele in particular and will consider dedicated raiders of all classes.

We’re a guild from Nostalrius server led by expert PVE and PVP leadership. Our most recent MC clear time was 44 mins. We’re currently getting ready for BWL and can train new players. Wishlist loot system.

Interested? Contact Pixiestixie#1256 on battle.net

Thunder Cats, Hoooooooooooooo!

Hi there Elithane!!

We are looking for DPS warrior. Below is our current recruiting info.

Plz look at it and any questions let me know!

Candipain

((SITB)) is LFM raiders!! (Somewhere In The Between - Alliance) is a casual, laid back guild looking for more folks to join!! We love to have fun and just enjoy the game everyday!!

We are currently LFM raiders (Who is BWL READY) to add to 2 raiding teams.(This is not Varsity vs JV team, we created 2 raid teams to accommodate all players with diff schedule) If you are new to WoW or OG or interested or wanting to try thing called raid; WE WANT YOU to be part of the family. We like to help each other out, quests to dungeons to small raids etc. We want you to enjoy the game not being burnt out due to all hard core requirements. Not into raid and want a home? You are welcome to join us too!!

Raid Times
Wed 8pm EST/Server
Sun 730pm EST/Server

Raid Progression
Ony (Farm) - Raid Leader will run thru out the week every CD if possible (Usually after MC)
MC (10/10) - Full Clear each night

Roles
WED Team is LF
1-2 Warlocks
Rogue
3 Warrior (DPS only)
HPriest

SUN Team is LF
Druid (Any spec but Boomkin is plus)
Paladin (Any spec)

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, or In game Candipain or Btag ID: Faeth#1121 or Discord: Candipain#6348

Thx for reading and GLHF!!! ^.^

We raid 10-1 pst, mon tue thur I know that is outside of the specified window but let me know if it works

< Kingdom > of Earthfury is a semi-casual community style guild of adults who enjoys clearing the content at a respectable speed, while also having fun! We have an active discord at most times of the day to just chat or find groups for whatever you need! Our aim for this guild is a build a family that lasts for years to come as many of the members of the guild having been playing together for 10+ years and are looking to add to it! If this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to add me on Discord for a quick chat!

**Raiding** 

When it comes to raiding, we do not require any consumables or world buffs. While those things are always welcome if you feel the desire, we understand those things can eat away a lot of valuable game time for many of us with more hectic real life schedules. Instead we ask for the occasional resistance potion or guild bank donation of herbs or gold to help supply these things when they are absolutely needed.

**Progression**

10/10 MC - 2 hour clear times
1/1 Ony

**Looking For**

Healers
Holy Priest - 2
Holy Paladin - 1
Resto Druid - 1

DPS

Hunter - 1
Warrior - 1

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you’re not the classes above as well!

Discord - Zero#8808

Hey! We would love to have you join Unity, an Alliance guild on Whitemane. We have a great group that have built up an amazing community. Come check out our discord/ website to learn more about us.

Discord
discord.gg /h2AqqBC

Website
Unity-Whitemane .com

On Incendius server, my guild Collusion is recruiting a dps warrior.

We did 3/8 BWL with a skeleton crew of 33 people, could potentially get into raids immediately.

In game name: Bic
blizzard: bicgnome#1469
Discord: bicgnome#6053

Enigma We are a high performing guild that clears MC ~1 hr and in addition to Ony 20m splits and 8/8 BWL. We are seeking individuals who are interested in competing for server first progression and have the work ethic and knowledge to support it.
We are a team first me second guild, that knows when to have fun and when to be serious at appropriate times.

Server: Benediction

We are recruiting the following class for raid positions:

1 Holy Pally
1 Hunter
1 fury warrior
High level of class knowledge and consistent top tier performance is what we are looking for in a player.

We will consider any player or class that demonstrates exceptionalism.

Raid times are currently Wednesday starting @ 8pm server with Tuesday nights being required for progression content on release.

Hey dude check out Einherjar! We raid Wed/Fri 8-11PM EST.