Warrior (arms/prot) 5/10M - looking for week night raiding guild

Warrior (Gnarclap - Illidan) that can play both arms or prot looking for week night raiding guild. Ideal times would be 8est to 11est on Tues - Thurs, but can be flexible.

Been playing on and off since TBC. Looking for an active guild, if there are any left :slight_smile:

Guild simply called it quits for the tier, I am 5/10, but am certain I could kill painsmith as well (have over 100 pulls on it).

Heyo -
Rerolled is looking for 4 more people for our mythic team. We raid 8-11central Tues/Thurs.

Will be honest with you, we just started pushing into mythic as weโ€™re having to pug the last few spots. Outside of mythic prog, we have people pushing 20+ keys, pvp, xmog runs, grouping up for other games etc. Iโ€™m just the gremlin the actual recruiter sends on errands, so if you would like to chat or have any questions feel free to reach out to me in game on Gilibad/Shoxyop, or reach out to uprise#7803 on discord.

so u say ur looking for around 4 more to have ur raid grp . but i looked u guys up and see 240+ members how are u guys short or cant find 20 players with 240 in guild . ?