Warpwood Crusher - Aggro Radius larger than normal

a lvl56 crusher should not be chasing lvl60s from 100 yards away. Plus no comments in the vanilla sections has complained about his radius

2 Likes

They aggro me before I can get in range to shoot my gun…

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/vala_
Youtube: Vala Thetank
Twitter: @valathetank

1 Like

It’s most noticeable with Warpwood Crusher, but it’s true for all mobs of non-standard size since Tuesday’s Dire Maul patch.

For example, Molten Core trash/boss aggro and hitbox radiuses are all screwy now. Not as hilariously broken as Warpwood Crushers in DM are, however.

Blues haven’t acknowledged yet so up to the top your thread goes!

I specifically remember Warpwood crushers having a large aggro range, even in WotLK at level 80. Running on the ledges and they’d still aggro onto me despite being level 80.

Working as intended.

3 Likes

I remember looting specific pods and fighting specific mobs without Warpwood Crushers running from 80 yards away and as such can confirm that it’s currently broken/bugged. Not working as intended.

Especially when you factor in that MC mobs of unusual sizes also abruptly have different aggro ranges this week compared to last week.

absolutely wrong.
NEVER did they aggro from ten years away, just like the Warlocks in DM west aggroing from half a year away.

This is busted.

Those mobs always agroed from a far distance, basically from gun range [30 yards]. This is not bugged, it’s working as it was in vanilla and i played back then as a tank. I recall these mobs doing that - this isn’t retail. The DM in retail has been nerfed repeatedly and that includes the agro range of these mobs.

1 Like

It’s not 80 yards, exaggerate much? It’s 30 yards at most for a level 60. Lrn2playthegame and adapt, these mobs have a high agro radius so gasp be aware of that from now on instead of crying that it’s bugged when it’s not.

i don’t think you’ve played enough DM North tbh.

When hugging the left hand side of the ramp just as you approach the last locked door before The King, the Warlock pack that will always be on the right hand side has such a finicky and overtuned aggro radius that my fat bear azz can make it past without aggroing yet a mage who’s also taking the same path as myself and has a smaller model aggros them.

These mobs never had a heightened aggro range. Trees didn’t either.