Warmode? World PVP?

Why is this a sub forum? Blizzard doesnt even balance world pvp.

Insightful post. Thanks for sharing…

9 Likes

Everything you need to know about this person.

5 Likes

The hypocrisy is strong with this OP…

edit: Perci, I know you’re probably lurking eventually. I changed my tmog just for you!

5 Likes

comes out from behind the tree. Well lookie there isn’t that a mighty nice looking set.:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Awww. You triggered by the fact world pvp and warmode is plagued with many issues that doesnt get addressed and fixed by Blizzard?

@Nomak. So how am i being a hypocrite? Do you even know what that word means?

Sure, let me give you an example even a smooth brain can comprehend.

Imagine a scenario where someone cries on the forums about WPVP balance…

Then it is revealed the original poster insults others for being babies in a different post…

Are those dots easy enough to connect for you?

3 Likes

Nothing in wpvp is balanced OP. Stop being a smooth brain or turn it off.

5 Likes

Your statement makes zero sense and is the most stupid thing Ive ever read on the internet today. I award you 0 points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Perci and Nomak are my most favorite forum warriors.

2 Likes

I see we can add unoriginal the list of adjectives used to describe you.

1 Like

He’s good cop. I’m bad cop.

2 Likes

you dont even know what a cop is. Wheres this we? You think you can brigade me? You have nothing but non sequitur attacks. I didnt attack you personally yet everything you post in this thread is an attack on me. Maybe you should learn to construct a reasonable argument.

Here’s my reasonable argument:

Turn off warmode.

2 Likes

No his statements were connected.

You called us retail babies, implying you play classic more, whose “balance” is worse than bfa’s.

You also said we “whine” and then turn around and QQ yourself*, you are a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Do you even know what that word means? I dont think you do. I didnt call you anything. You took a generalization as a personal insult. Grow up.

If you think I was insulted that’s pretty telling of your personality.
I don’t take this game that seriously, you were acting like a turd and even created this turd of a post, got called out for it and now telling someone else to grow up.

2 Likes

U know what I’m mad and insulted about? This thread had no papabear in it until now. But here I am. U are welcome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I always knew you were insane.