Warmode ruined my pvp server and now I want to trasnfer

When I joined Emerald-Dream I did so because it was a pvp-rp realm that had a nearly balanced population of 50% horde 50% alliance.

It was a truly unique, and an enjoyable experience.

and then came war-mode and I noticed many players now only toggle pvp when it is convenient to do so, “traveling in a large group” and when solo most just turn it off.

For a long time I wanted blizzard to force balance to horde and alliance populations in instances. I wish blizzard would take the approach of, Having this many people in an area at a time makes the game feel the most enjoyable so they take anyone who is online and puts them into the same shard to maintain that “balance” but my dreams of seeing the game change into the type of style I would like to see are probably never going to happen… I just feel depressed about this , anyway the time is come i’m just server transferring and giving up on wpvp.

1 Like

Yes I was in ED for several years it was a paradise for Wpvp but now it’s a joke.

2 Likes

Warmode did so much damage to world PvP its insane, I just want PvP servers back, Sick of people just hiding away until they have groups of 10+

Or bots that ruin the eco because they can now free farm with no worry, I used to gank a bunch of botters who AFK farmed in nagrand with the old monk statue and perma aoe, They would be forced to stop and try kill me so id just play my rogue and hide till they started up again…

It makes me so upset that i now just see Bear Druids sitting spamming an aoe to win so they can sell gold in the LFG section…

I joined a PvP Server for just that, the thrill of knowing you could run into a player and that mind game of “Do i attack? will they attack me?” and now it’s all gone, players just run past each other cause they didnt sign up for pvp, they signed up for the extra rewards. I don’t engage in World PvP for rewards blizzard, i do it for fun. Holinka has ripped away that fun. I now go to classic for PvP which… frankly is just so upsetting.

3 Likes

I just hate how underpopulated it feels like warmode shards are.