Warmode Observations

Just an observation as I play both Horde and Alliance…and this is just personal experience, but why do Horde gank low level players more?

I notice on my Horde toons interactions with 120 alliance toons are usually cordial while leveling…on my Alliance toons not so much.

The answer is very simple. There are more Horde in Warmode.

1 Like

That doesn’t even make any sense lol.

Zarikas the answer is very simple.

Because Alliance are Carebears.

4 Likes

Our answers are basically the same. Less Alliance turn on Warmode because they’re pansies, leaving the population of Horde in Warmode higher in proportion to the population of Alliance.

Horde are encouraged by their strength in numbers to engage targets anywhere at anytime while Alliance avoid conflict because they know when you strike on Hordie, 10 more jump out of the woodwork.

1 Like

Ya maybe some of them.

Thats not what I meant though, 9/10 of 10 look at the posts, saying “Remove the factions” “why did they kill me” “remove PVP” its Allys.

They want to be “Good Guys” its why they chose alli its why they act like that. They will defend a brother in Arms, they will not attack without reason usually.

As to the 10 horde jump out. Actually thats a difference across sides. Usually when I try to 1v1 an ally they run till they find 3 more and make the fight uneven. Horde usually doesn’t do that, and even if we did, most horde won’t stop to help anyone anyway.

Don’t get me wrong, if they see a fight that horde are winning, they will toss a whack. However they don’t attempt to help anyone but themselves.

We may have a “Majority” but the majority of that majority are honorless leeches.

Bro, I wish this were true. It kind of was early on in BfA but the same trend has played out since WoD where once we got flying, Allies would just hide in the sky and leave their brothers in the mud.

My post is strictly about low level ganking. If I’m in Warmode on this toon and I’m ganked by several Horde toons at once. Oh well PVP happened I should have been more observant.

Well I didn’t say all of them are like that.

9/10 times I try to fight an ally, they run to more allies who always help them.

Anytime I am jumped, horde walk on by.

Could be just the perception from your luck, and side your on. (I mean for both of us)

Correct. PvP happened PvP was enabled.

Being ganked while leveling is a right of passage for PvP players. Ganking lowbies proceeds wow and will outlast it. Don’t like it, then walk away from PvP you can turn it off thanks to the tears.

Low level ganking is really no different than high level ganking. If the opposite faction knows they can get an easy kill, they will go for it. Horde just do this more often because more of them play with Warmode on but also because it isn’t very likely that a max level Ally player will come to stop them.

1 Like

Right, thats another aspect I never understood.

Why does it matter what level you are? I one shot you, okay, I one shot the fresh boosted mage too. So I shouldn’t kill him either? War wait for me to armory the enemy and see what Ilvl they are before fighting?

You can generally tell based in HP what their Ilvl is.

By the time you’ve clicked on someone to be able to see their HP you’ve already decided to murder them.

2 Likes

Post 4.5 million on pvp happening in WM and why it happens…

Well we still don’t know why PvP keeps happening and Ion desperately wants to know so he can destroy it once and for all.

i died… ty :wink:

1 Like

Whatever.

I’m in Ashenvale.

Killin ur alts.

2 Likes

If you bring your alts to Ashenvale, you deserve to be ganked. Who levels outside of dungeons/BGs once they can start queueing?

1 Like

SO MANY HORDE come to Ashenvale with warmode on.

And I kill them over and over and over. And they bring their mains. And I kill them too.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen u out there

1 Like