Warmode bonuses and their unfairness

So i have spent the last 3-4 weeks being owned in nazjatar on my horde main and the alliance are clearly outnumbering us repeatedly but their warmode bonus just stays above 20% every time…how is this fair in the slightest that they CONSTANTLY and i mean its every week their WM bonus is 20%+ when they are clearly out numbering the horde in many facets of the game…i truly feel this is the WORST thing you have done to this game in the 13 years ive been playing…you have not listened to your customers as i see a wide majority in agreement that the warmode bonus needs to be removed entirely and yet you simply refuse to do so and thus continue to favor the alliance for some unsightly reason…please either give BOTH FACTIONS the flat rate of 10% bonus from warmode or simply just remove the bonus entirely…you could have also just alternated the 20-30% between factions but clearly that isnt happening as the alliance are the ONLY faction getting anything more than 10% wm bonus…it is super unfair to the horde population that they get so much more for doing so much less…yet we have to fight 5-7 ppl at once to get a 10% bonus yet they are all getting a 30% bonus last week for doing the same things i am…this is by far the WORST expansion you have released over the years i cant play alts and this bonus is just garbage for horde players…just remove it please.

4 Likes

Are you on a RP or OCE server ?

Well, this is new.

im not on either RP or OCE servers…im on NA Thrall and illidan mostly

I was just on the belf and changed phases five times and on the fifth try I found one ally druid. Lol

4 Likes

This is a joke post, right? :joy:

1 Like

Apparently not

OP…you do realize why there is even a bonus in the first place right?

2 Likes

It was based on overall participation, but most horde just turn on warmode by default, on the other hand, most alliance do not turn on warmode unless they want to finish " Against Overwhelming Odds", you see? if not for this stupid quest, just the bonus, most alliance won’t be even in a group

Horde complaining about Warmode i.e. Hordemode will never get old.

2 Likes

The irony is that you see a lot of complaints from Horde players because there are so many Horde in War Mode. In order to actually outnumber Horde, Alliance has to bring so many players to a shard that the servers can’t handle it.

you are right take his little DH and play wm on alliance he will really be QQing. besides what you get from AAO is crap give me the numbers you can have that crappy quest

besides at lvl 103 nobody cares

So, when are we going to have that 1v1? Can we stop dodging.

Its all horde on the OC servers, OP. U should shard into one whenever u can. It wuld totally fix ur problem.:smirk:

1 Like

I will give you the exact same line I am given by Horde every time I complain about how much the war mode system sucks right now:

QQ moar, git gud, just turn off war mode lol, gg ez, mad 'cuz bad.

1 Like