Warmode and elite WQs

The reason why I end up turning off warmode most of the time now? Being unable to find a group for an elite WQ that isn’t soloable. Trying to find a group for 20+ minutes for even one elite WQ is bad, and splitting groups into yet another sharding and dwindling the amount of players to pool from an already small pool of people that still do WQs.

hunter btw, can solo legit, any elite in a WQ

Apparently not.

Most certainly can

Apparently not.

:roll_eyes:

Guess that makes you a true huntard

2 Likes

Sure you are.

So much so you don’t even show up on the armory search. :thinking:

You dont either when I click your profile, had to actually search manually.

You don’t even show in a manual search. Which is what I was saying, Huntard. :wink:

But…I’m right there :thinking:

https://i.imgur.com/zfuAU2Y.png

Looks like your search in general, its not pulling any Diago’s in the whole game period from that SS

Right, but it works for everything else. As always with you, apparently not!

¯_(ツ)_/¯

cult of diago’s at work

I’m with Diago here, you’re just bad if you can’t solo everything outside of the weekly world boss. Just get a clefthoof or a thunder lizard.

2 Likes

tfw you assume every hunter is bm or survival, and everyone in warmode plays hunter and doesn’t alt.

Well MM is complete and utter garbage, but you can still use a pet and it has the exact same abilities as it would if you spec SV. And you’re posting on a hunter. The reason you can’t find a group is because the alliance travels in 40 mans, or turns off WM, like there’s no middle ground.

Horde were doing the same thing when the event launched, and I couldn’t find groups for WQs then for Alliance either.

and MM lone wolf is a playstyle.

Look man, you can’t have it all. Just summon a pet for the elite WQ and dismiss it when you’re done.

You’re free to solo soul goliath in a video and upload it if you like, as marks.