Warlock/Warrior LF Home

Hey! Drunk n Disorderly is looking for more raiders for the upcoming 9.2 content.

Who We Are: We are a guild comprised of all types of people with one common goal – to enjoy our time together. We believe WoW should be played for fun first and foremost, and prog should come second. We make it a priority to maintain a relaxed and chill atmosphere at raids, toxicity is strongly prohibited and we deal with it immediately. Large active community, with over 50+ raiders across multiple teams.

Raid Info: We are an AoTC focused guild, and have achieved it each tier since we’ve formed. While we do end up downing a couple Mythic bosses afterwards, our focus is truly on AoTC. We are currently recruiting for our Weekend Team (Fri/Sat), which runs from 8-11pm est.

What We Need: Any role will be considered, though would love a warlock, priest, enhance shaman. Currently full on tanks, though will consider any quality applicant.

Not a Raider? - No problem! We have many M+ groups running each day with a KSM focus.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a Vengeance Demon Hunter, an enhancement shaman, and a DPS death knight for our melee DPS. Additionally, we are looking for a boomkin for range DPS. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Hello! If by any chance you’re still looking and can accommodate Fridays 9pm-midnight EST and Sundays 4-7pm EST, we could use a warlock for our team! We’re a Horde guild that has a focus on AOTC but doesn’t mind dabbling into mythic when the opportunity permits. We have people who also runs keys during the week, ranging anywhere from low 2s to 20s. Outside of regular raid days we also have alt nights on Saturdays at 8-11pm EST (optional, of course). You can add me on Discord at cloe.n#2073 if you’re interested and wanted to chat more, or look at the link I’ve posted for the full guild spiel. Regardless, hope you have a great day and thank you for reading!

Tried sending request, didn’t work.

Äkeno,

If you’re open to Alliance - United We Loot on Stormrage is looking for more members for our AOTC raid team.

This is a causal team focused on getting AOTC each tier while having fun with those around use. Just be non-toxic, have a good attitude and have some fun killing some bosses.

The AOTC raid runs on Sunday and Monday nights from 9p-11p EST.

Feel free to contact me on discord at Deathfire#8715

You can see our guild RIO here:

Hey there, if Alliance is an option I think we could be a great fit and we’d love to add either of your characters to our core roster! I’ll keep this part short and leave all my copy-paste below but please feel free to reach out if you think we’d be a fit, if not then good luck on your search!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Heya Akeno, your warlock would be of interest in our AOTC/Casual mythics team!

Here’s the info spam:

Guild: Functional on Area-52l/US
Team: Continuum
Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Progression: AOTC 1/10M SoD (Prior: 5/10M CN)

Continuum is an Ahead-of-the-Curve focused team which emphasizes community and enjoyment while getting bosses down. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a solid level. We generally get AOTC well before the end of a tier, so once we farm the heck out of it and easier mythic bosses, we also take a bit of a break before the next tier to come back refreshed!

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

Guild: Savage and Average

We are a group looking to help everyone along the way to the top. We are looking to grow our guild with guys and girls who are looking to have a good time and grow as players learning from each other. We encourage everyone to join our discord and let talk about what you want from a guild before making any commitments.

With 9.2 we want to grow the guild and become more focused on ranking and ratings for our guild and guildies. We would like to encourage everyone one to be apart of our Discord ( h ttps://discord.gg/t539wKY7 )and lets talk about our goals as a guild and yours as a possible team member. If transferring realms or Factions we want to make sure you know what your getting into and assure we can provide what you are looking for in a guild. Check out our guild home page to see dates and times for scheduled guild events, we want everyone that can to be there but hey real life happens. We have guild runs of some kind every day of the week to make sure no matter what’s going on everyone can have fun together as a guild. Talkative, active, shy or not very active its all 100% optional its your quarter spend it how you want just have a good time I hope we can help.

GM/ Battle net: Shawnrth#1905

If you play on Area-52, The Eclipsed Gaming Community is openly recruiting for its Horde Side Guild on Area-52, Raid environment will be what you are looking for.

Dad Jokes are always welcome. My Btag is Justgetit#1891 if you would like to talk further.

Hi Akeno! Our guild is recruiting for 9.2 and I think might be a great fit!

Found a Green Quest a US horde community on Zul’jin is now recruiting all classes & roles for 9.2 for raiding, questing, Mythic Keystones & more. We’re planning to hit the ground running for AOTC when Sepulcher of The First Ones opens. If this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to reach out to me via Discord or in game only.
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395
In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

[Firehawk] on Proudmoore is a big, long-established Alliance guild of friends and fellow teammates currently recruiting for both raid teams Corpse Run(Tu/W 6-9pm PST) and Twilight Fenix(Fr/Su 6-9pm PST) in preparation for the coming launch of 9.2!!
We are a group of chill players looking to progress through content while enjoying the company of each other and have a good time. Every tier we attempt to push the content as far as we can, getting the best gear possible while still enjoying the game within our in-game community. By no means are we a CE-pushing hardcore group, however we try our hardest and look for exceptionl players looking to make meaningful friendships and pushing difficult content in a game that we all love. We’re looking for avid members to fill our roster for Sepulcher of the First Ones, with all classes and roles being considered.
Item lvl does not necessarily need to be caught up, although 230+ is preferred. If you think you need gear is neccesary to get caught up, we will be more than happy to run dungeons to help you in any way possible. Groups for high mythic + keys will form regularly as well once the new season starts. (A good handful of our guild members always try to obtain keystone master). As for raiding, Corpse Run is the semi-hardcore mythic raid team that raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 6-9pm PST/9-12pm EST. Twilight Fenix is our semi-casual raid team that focuses on heroic content every Friday and Sunday also 6-9 pm PST/9-12 pm EST. We also have a Firehawk Discord where we all come to hang out, listen to music, post fun stuff and play other games besides WoW. So if you’re looking for a community to become friends/family with and an opportunity to get loot and reach your/character/raiding goals, then we are the guild for you!
In terms of guild rules and policies, we’re straight forward. Be respectful. We’re a friendly group of people in a welcoming environment. We’re teammates that work hard together to kick butt, kill bosses and enjoy the game like any other player in the game. Above all else, Firehawk upholds a high standard on respect, fun, and community above anything and we wish you do the same.
So whether you’re a mythic raider, mythic plus spammer, or just a casual WoW lover, we have all that you’re looking for! Message me Brerellyn(Brerellin#1558) for more information about our guild, raid teams, policies, or if you just want to talk. Come hang out with us and become a Firehawk! :grin:

OMG I think you will find your place with us here, we dont require moving servers or anything. Check it out.

You had us at dad jokes XD

Hello Akeno!

We are Munchma Quchi on Thrall (AOTC in CN and SoD), and I think we might be just what you’re looking for.

I don’t believe there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so we’re clearly an adult atmosphere. We all have lives, jobs and families and can’t no-life the game like we did back in the day, but we can still clear content and have a good time together.

We raid Tues/Weds nights at 9:30pm-11:30pm EST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion. We also do the Glory of the [Insert Tier Here] Raider achievements every tier.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP (RBG group is a possibility with enough interest), and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We have a Free Company on Crystal - Coeurl in FFXIV, and a bunch of us are CoD/Overwatch addicts.

We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since Legion. I myself have been a raid leader since Molten Core was current content. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall last spring, and we have found some really solid folks to join us thus far. We’d love to have even more while we finish off Shadowlands! We’re looking for people who vibe with our brand of weird, and we tend to keep people for the longhaul. Come for the content, stay for the friends.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
(For historic purposes)

Akeno welcome back, there are some good gearing catch up mechanics in place so you should have no problem catching up. We are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall (EST) an Adult raiding guild. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat. We don’t do trials or any of that nonsense, we just chat to see if we are both what the others are looking for in a community/guild.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the end of Shadowlands

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:

DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals

Open

DPS:

Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Apologies! There was a typo, my discord contact is cloe.nd#2073

Akeno, we may be something you are interested in. Our info can be found here: https://raider.io/guilds/us/thrall/Rigor

We are a brand new guild…(going on 4th week) and are building a solid roster. If interested BNET invite met

FireWarrior#11382

Hi Äkeno!

Welcome back!

Stardust might be a good fit for you… We will get AotC and then push through as much mythic raid content as we can on a 5 hr/wk schedule.

We are on the smaller side of guild sizes with many of us tied up in RL responsibilities during day time hours. That said, some people are on during the day and evenings have a good showing.

We went 5/10M SoD and 5/10M in CN with AOTC in both instances.

We would really like a warlock!

While we are recruiting for a mythic raid team, we do not push for CE. Our schedule is just too limited for that kind of progression. We are looking for raiders who appreciate non-toxic atmosphere, level-headed and experienced raid leader, and a great group of people.

I’ll date myself and say that I’ve played since Vanilla. Shadizar, our GM/RL has as well. From there we have a variety of people starting their WoW adventures in different expansions.

Great! We want people who have a desire to learn. Folks that’ll keep up with character changes, etc.

If/when you end up talking to Shadizar, he can walk through your logs with you. He’s very good seeing past single dps numbers.

We could always use more dad jokes!

If we sound promising, please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380).

Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

We would love to take ya into our guild. We a newly formed guild looking to get into 9.2 raid. We have alot of mythic experienced raiders and we should do well in thr coming tier. If you would like to chat more please message me on discord emoshift#4658

I applied to yalls guild a few months ago. Was declined.

We are alliance but are recruiting. Here is our spam:

Has your guild recently disbanded or quit raiding? Come check us out, we have consistently raided for 16 years and have a tight-knit group of long term players who play to have fun and to successfully progress through raids at our own pace.

Are you introverted, extroverted, or a bit quirky? Are you a grandpa, a first time parent, or have 500 cats? Do you tell lots of dad jokes? You may find your home here.

If you have weekends free and want to have fun with others from the comfort of your computer chair, come join us. Here is our spam:

OUR SPAM:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (16 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

RAIDING:

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N
1/10 M (with community)

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

CASUAL/SOCIAL PLAYERS:

Are you a casual player tired of bouncing from one disbanded guild to the next? We have room for you. We have been hanging out and active on the Khadgar server (now includes Alleria/Exodar/Medivh) since Vanilla. While we are primarily a raiding guild we do have social players who do not raid. As social introverts we appreciate the chit chat and social elements you bring to our lives outside of raiding. We also frequently have people running achievements, transmogs, and M+ throughout the week.

EXTRA SOCIAL:

Are you extra social? Do you love to pug and meet new people? Do you know how to coax us introverts out of our shells without overdoing it? We may eventually have a recruitment/social officer position available to the right person.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a 1-2 heals and dps with the possibility of a raid tank position to the right person to help round out our raid team.

We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 14-20 people after losing some to New World, Diablo, and end of expansion lulls. In the mean time we are using our community channel to fill raids.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455