Warlocks Last?

Who thinks warlocks will be in the last batch of talent tree previews? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nah it will likely be Monks or DHs since they don’t have any legacy talent trees to go off of

they always let warlocks be the last ones

I think they will be the last, along with Warriors. I hope not, as Affliction definitely needs a really big overhaul in my opinion and needs so much testing to get it to be good. I get worried for DoT specs, though.

As the weeks draw on and dev attention is focused on other classes (as you can see by the focused testing and dev replies), I get more and more concerned that by the time they get around to the classes that actually need it (ie warlocks), they’ll be out of time and out of care factor and just looking to ship.

ie what happened to shaman OG

I’m optimistic that the reason we have to wait so long is because of the amount of things that need changing on lock. Affliction and maybe demo have been calling for a redesign all expac.

1 Like

maybe the reason of the wait is the usual, they dont feel the spec is in a bad position even when litterally people is yelling for help with the class.

5 Likes

I just hope that Soul Leech is not in a talent tree. :confused:

I reckon Fear is going to be a talent choice. Probably banish too,

I bet your correct, judging by other class trees they appear to have their CC as optional choices, which is nice if we’re on fights or content that we could put that point somewhere else.

Hopefully it’s they’re not placed in locations making them mandatory stepping stones to get to talents we desire.

Well another week and no talents - the favored caster is up already with whole new talents though.

If by favored you mean “take the current shadowlands builds and split them into talents and call it a day” then you are correct. The mage trees are so bland and boring imo. Barely any new gameplay changing skills and lots of multi point nodes with boring stat and health buffs. Here’s hoping warlock brings some exciting changes even if it ends up being last to release.

I have no faith in the devs, from a pvp and damage profile perspective.

They made hand over fist nerfs to destro in PVP, all while doubling down on the chaos bolt-bot damage profile with the 2 Set. I have a feeling the brunt of what the spec is won’t change to have any kind of flavor added too it.

1 Like