Warlocks are having their Observer deleted

I’m in ur game, glyphin’ muh spellz!

3 Likes

You are probably right which just makes me disagree with this decision even more and hope that they won’t go forward with it given they shouldn’t be taking away customization options when they are supposed to be adding in more, actually if anything there should be more colors for the observer instead of it being removed.

14 Likes

I see no reason why Warlocks shouldn’t get a short quest that shows them how to command a demon, then let us go out and “tame” whatever demon we want. Put them into the categories that already exist, the same with how hunter pets have families.

13 Likes

You conveniently left out the part where Blizzard stated it will be reworked and added back in the future…

1 Like

Sounds like when they took away the abom DK ghoul skin. Removing stuff like this is sad.

3 Likes

Where did they state this? Because this is the FULL explanation from the PTR development notes:

7 Likes

Nooooo

10 Likes

I see the collective brain cell of the devs is being bandied about again.
And this one dropped it.

15 Likes

That’s the same logic they used to kill Hunter pet customization and made 99% of pets useless for 90% of content compared to a Clefthoof.

10 Likes

Yeah they’re by no means showing signs of giving it back later, same for Frost Mage’s elemental buddy although lately Blizz has shown hatred for the water elemental as when they did the new talent trees the default frost tree excluded the talent for said elemental but to flat out remove them is…dare I say cold. Also sad the patch notes show no signs of fixing the bug that keeps disengaging my leeching poison randomly despite my lethal poisons still being active or why time walking wipes all of my poisons except crippling when I zone in. All signs Blizzards doesn’t give a flying hoot about things anymore at this point.

4 Likes

That’s an illusion.

For most content the only option is Clefthoof.

2 Likes

hahahaha, wait, you were serious?

WoD crafting mogs were broken in SL Beta then dropped. they never came back in sl. At all.

Did they come back in DF? If so…maybe your hope has some basis.

If not…yeah that means WoD crafter mogs are still broken from SL…BETA. we were told this was coming back…soon™. Soon™ has a different meaning at blizzard.

2 Likes

I’m still watiting for them to tell me where this was ever said.

2 Likes

Actually, this was fixed.

But Blizz specifically said in the PTR notes for the Observer that this was being deleted for a reason with no indication of ever returning. It’s purposely being done to stop confusion for people in PvP. Which is nonsensical at best.

5 Likes

Materially incorrect, L2R

1 Like

First they took our Harvest Life, then they took our mobility, now they take one of our pets. What more do you want Blizz.

4 Likes

And the funny bit is retail they can carry an army of these things.

Players wouldn’t know what to take! what’s the best pet?

They can carry several of them. Take a few. This is best here,that is best there. Retail doesn’t even level these things up.

Classic hunter, classic combat rogue…2 reasons why wrath is home really.

Now they come for the locks…again. I see locks with metamorphosis. Daily lol.

2 Likes

Just talent Darkglare folks!

Cool. Okay…it took almost 3 years.

Now locks have a rough estimate. about 3 years lol. Hope sooner for them,ofc.

11 Likes