Warlocks are having their Observer deleted

Be thankful your entire spec didnt get deleted like survival hunter and combat rogue

9 Likes

What do you mean? That guy over there is obviously a farmer.

4 Likes

But whos the blizzard logo adorned yeti man?? Help I’m so confused! I would be a pvp beast if not for that blasted transmog! Trust me!

3 Likes

#savetheobserver

Don’t let the little floaty boys go away! :frowning:

10 Likes

yeah I’ll miss this spec… now we’re called outlaws if we use what used to be combat spec and still they don’t give us pistols in game outside of an ability animation, I mean not even a belt transmog look to show a holstered pistol even nope just that one move outlaw has

2 Likes

How insulting. What an asinine reason to remove one of the coolest looking demon.

31 Likes

This was literally Blizzard’s argument against transmog for years. We saw who won that one.

7 Likes

Hunter bias :angry:

Oh, that guy? He’s Blizzard poster boy. He’s just making his morning rounds, don’t mind him. Look, if you want to be a pvp beast, you need to look like you just came out of the starting zone. No exceptions.

The day after I buy it for my alt…

3 Likes

I second this, don’t take my floaty boy from me Blizz. Is it really that hard to make a new skin for him at least to keep him relevant without doing the lazy move of just deleting them? I mean you’ve already made my frost mage worthless for me now by taking away the water elemental so please Blizz don’t beat us warlocks too by taking away our floaty boys #savetheobserver

9 Likes

Someone reasonable. IMO we need to homogenize this game again.

1 Like

#savetheobserver

14 Likes

I have never really used it since I’m more of a succubus/shivarra fan but I’m sorry to all the other Warlocks that do use it and that this will cause a loss to because that’s not cool at all on Blizzards part.

9 Likes

Does anyone know someone on the community council that can post about this? Get a bit more exposure?

#savetheobserver :cry:

11 Likes

Not I. The original thread is up in the PTR forums, still getting traction, so hopefully that’ll help.

#savetheobserver

14 Likes

Ah yes, blizz as always not in tuned with anything. They rather make unpopular changes then popular ones.

5 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m sure if this goes through, Shivarra will be up on the chopping block next for the same inane :ox: :poop: reason!

6 Likes

I’m in ur game, glyphin’ muh spellz!

3 Likes