Warlocks are getting ripped off compared to Hunters

Right, lets blame the beta testers for Blizzard not doing a single change to our class since the start of Alpha. Is totally their fault.

You whine about Green Fire like as if other classes got a similar type of customization earlier or at all. I would totally main my fire mage if I could get blue fire.

Don’t try to stand act like the victim as if Warlock was the poor forgotten child that Blizzard has forgotten and ignores. (If anithing neither of us has the right to do this while Monk is crying in the corner lol)

:thinking:

1 Like

You kidding?? Hunter is absolute TRASH compared to what it was. Our pets are just DPS sticks with different skins at this point–nothing at all makes them any more unique than your demons.

Seriously. We suck. Be happy the devs at least pay attention to warlock, because if they aren’t outright just destroying hunter specs, they’re ignoring them completely, no matter how broken or boring.

1 Like

Again ya’ll I’m talking cosmetics. Not gameplay. We’re ripped off in the cosmetic department

4 Likes

They do to me.

4 Likes

Actually, our pets as equally stupid. That’s a general issue with ALL pets in the game…they are all stupid.

1 Like

And that’s part of the problem with the game. Cosmetics > gameplay and fun.

Yeah, I don’t care about your whining dude.

1 Like

And yet here you are.

7 Likes

I mean kinda yeah? If devs don’t have a clear sense of what are the consistent themes of everyone’s opinion due to a lack of compilation and effort on their part, they’re not gonna do anything lol

Devs aren’t oracles. Your alpha testers gave subpar feedback. I genuinely mean this. The feedback was all over the place.

Green Fire changes a few spell aesthetics for one (1) of our specs lol it was mostly a cool lore thing, given warlocks before MoP weren’t actually using “fel fire”.

Yes and that’s what we’re asking for lmao

Agreed!

1 Like
  1. those new pets will most likely amount to nothing more than skins.

2. At least you don’t have to manage an ever increasing stable of skins.

2 Likes

Well, we can enslave too. I’m not talking about no indentured servitude either

^ RIGHT THERE @Huggtlywuggles. At least warlock pets have some sort of PURPOSE.

Still better than the same dang demons since MoP / Vanilla

Nope. Because warlock pets have purpose. Hunter pets are just boring DPS skins to fill a gap to the absolute atrocity that the hunter class was turned into. That’s why my hunter sits at 111. It’s pointless and boring and garbage to level it and who cares about “oh look cool pet skin” if that class is garbage?

Like it or not, most of us started this game to do something other than play dress up.

Seriously how you hunters sound

1 Like

Sorry to tell you, but demon hunters will be taking the ability to tame demons when they get their third spec, destruction :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LMAO a lock complaining about something like this. Hmmm didn’t you guys have a quest for green fire? Where’s the mages special quest for a new cosmetic? Didn’t locks in Vanilla have a quest to get their own mount? Where was the mages and almost all other classes quest at?

So yeah. Locks have 0 room to complain about anything like that or special stuff.

1 Like

Multiple expansions ago

Not anymore.

I think it would be cool if they made enslave demon a perma effect.

1 Like

? Warlock pets just serve different functions like Hunter pets. We have five pet groups, hunters have three, with standard abilities in each group.

After 8 years of asking for it, and the dev in charge was fired before he could finish the part 2 to the questline.

Yall got our Verdant Spheres that we had via glyph so you can get the Blood Mage fantasy. Also you literally have more glyphs than us for the water elemental lol

That was removed in 2010 dude. It’s been a decade.

2 Likes