Warlock/rogue LF a week raiding guild 7ish-10ish eastern time pref

Decided that I’ll keep playing the game at this point, so now re-igniting my attempts at a new guild… My guild fell asleep earlier this xpac due to this tier’s lackluster raid rewards. Looking for an active raiding guild that also does keys and arena. Pref raid times in the 7-10 ish range eastern time zone. Currently located on bleeding-hollow, but will transfer for the right place… If interested add my b-tag buttercup#1858, or leave a message on here…

Also, enjoy playing arena, but haven’t had any friends this tier to make me wanna que up for games and try and climb so if that’s also something your members are into that would be a plus.

Hey Statstick! We could use another rogue! :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting a couple ranged dps and a healer and… we’re on Bleeding Hollow. We’re a Horde guild, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein right now), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets talk. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord). I’ll try to contact you tonight and see if there’s a fit.

Hi Statstick!

Disorientated is an Alliance AOTC guild on Stormrage. Our raids are a little off from your time range (8-11 EST Tues/Fri). Check out the recruiting post I linked and let me know if you’re interested in talking more!