Warlock/Priest LFG for Season 4/DF

Searching for a group for DF. NO INTEREST IN CE Prefer alliance, but will go horde if the fit is 100% right.
Not much interest in season 4 raiding, would rather just do keys in S4 and hit DF hard at the start. I am staying Warlock and Priest until DF launches, then rolling evoker unless things change. then I have priest as a fallback option.
Can raid 7pm CST to midnight CST every day.
Am 2100 exp on 3 classes in arenas.
KSM the last two tiers.
AOTC/slight mythic experience in previous expansion.
I am extremely social, must have an active discord.
Socials - Bnet: JellyMelly#11610 - Discord: Melly#3220.

Hello there! I have spots open on my 1x/week AotC heroic team. Xfaction is fine. I’ll drop my guild info below and if interested, I’d love to chat.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

hey Melinie! I am the guild leader of In Noctem of Illidan Horde and would love to offer you a home with us in Dragonflight and the rest of SHadowlands if you are interested! Many of us have AoTC but we would love to push into mythic come time in Dragonflight! Our raid times are tuesday and thursday 9-12 Central time with Sunday being cleanup/progression if needed. We run constant M+ as well as help with anything needed. Many love leveling as well as PvP and mount/achievement farming. We have a wide variety of players and we are always active!
If you are interested hmu on Bnet @Kaepari#11338