Warlock/Mage Player LF Home for SL

Hello,

The guild I was planning on joining had fell through, so I’ve decided to post here to see if any 2 night raiding guilds were looking for a mage/lock player.

Edit:
Armory links:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/thrall/overklok
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/thrall/actually

1 Like

Hey there, we would be open to taking in another ranged! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Turalyon Alliance that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, we aren’t a hardcore CE guild but we have fun and can get serious when its needed. If you’re interested and the times/days/Alliance isn’t a problem please feel free to leave an app on our guild site which is linked in our info, hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

Hiya Doncherry,

Guild & Server : Onslaught - Horde NA - Doomhammer
Language(s): English
Current Progression : 8/12H Nyalotha - (Covid-19 put us on raid break til SL 9.0 prepatch hits)
Raid Times / Days : Tues & Thurs: 815p to 11:30pm Eastern (515-830p PST/server)
Summary : Onslaught is a casual-progressive Normal & AOTC Heroic raiding guild who has existed on Doomhammer since 2006. We are a mature & experienced group focused on clearing Dungeons, Normal & Heroic raids in Shadowlands. We occasionally dip toes into Mythic raiding as our team-size allows, after we clear AOTC. We also do Mythic+ 5 man keys on off nights.
Wowprogress : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/doomhammer/Onslaught (check here for list of high need classes/specs)
Raider IO : https://raider.io/guilds/us/doomhammer/Onslaught

What We are Looking For :

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain good attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

⦁ Gear Requirements: As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join our team/family

Application : Drop me a message on discord or go to https://guildsofwow.com/onslaught if interested in applying.
Contacts : GM minaah#1990 (btag) // minaah#3795 (Discord)
Discord Invite Link : https://discord.gg/dTjyrQ

Almost Awesome is an Alliance AOTC/M+ focused guild. If interest is there after we have cleared Heroic raids and we have a solid core, then yes, we may venture into Mythic difficulty.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands/Pre-Patch raiding and M+ content.

Prior raid experience preferred.

Raid Times:

We will be raiding Thurs/Fri 830-1130 PST

For more information feel free to contact Corrupt#11776.

Hey Doncherry,

Libertas is an Alliance Mythic Raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-12am EST. We’re currently looking for experienced raiders to bolster our Mythic raid team. We are looking to maintain a roster of 24-26 players with a fair rotation schedule.

Our guild was founded February 2010 and we have prided ourselves on maintaining a drama-free, fair and respectful raiding environment every since. We’ve also focused mainly on hardmodes/mythic content since we formed as well.

If this seems like something that interests you, we encourage you to submit an application on our website @ libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in contact with you to determine if it will be a good fit.

Thank you for your consideration and best of luck in your guild search!

Pyratic#1706

if you want a laid back 1 night/ week guild who raids on sundays 6-10pm est
Add me on bnet and we can talk
Jagorman#1954

You people

Hey Doncherry,

I’m going to post my generic message below, but let me know if our times work for you, I’d love to chat with you.

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST, we may be changing Monday for Tuesday depending on recruits we get.

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need

Ranged DPS - Medium Need

Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET or Armatus#1287.

We are in need of a good lock or mage! Check us out

Hey doncherry,

My guild is looking for a mage for our main team in SL. Below is our information, hope to hear from you soon.

[Tawny Wind Rider Gang] is looking for guildies for Shadowlands!

Accepting casual players of any level, aotc & mythic raiders, and M+ recruits. As a guild we are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic (for those interested). Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-10:30p (est) server. In addition:

• optional Heroic weekend raid
  • M+ as a guild on Mondays evening
  • several guildies interested in transmog, achieve runs, and pvp

Doctersauce#1397 - me
Nighteve#1855
Desoto#1353

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Our players are AOTC, CE, and mythic 15+ experienced

RECRUITING: 5 DPS + 5 HEALS (maybe 1 OT), for our raid team for Shadowlands!

Hey! We are players from the original release of WoW from 2004. We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 25-30+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt or Pìçklerick or Necronos (Recruitment Officer):**

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

would love to chat with you SDS is looking for a Mage for Shadowlands Jeal#11253

Hey Doncherry!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add dps headed into shadowlands. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Sigadonski:
signus26#1182
Azshul:
BigKatBruh#1326

Hey Doncherry! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there, I could use another Mage or Warlock for my team. If you’re over 21 and can do Tues/Thurs from 10pm-1am EST (7-10PST), add me at Rawrabear#1450 and we’ll chat.

Hey Don, give us a look and get in touch if we’re a good fit.

If you’re interested in heroic to mythic, or just heroic, check us out.
Wake Recruitment

is a new guild looking to fill out our mythic raiding roster for bfa 4/12M pref 470+ , and our roster for SL ( going for CE ) .Raid time 11 30 AM EST Sat/Sun

Add me on btag chaotisch#1208!! add me to talk !!

Hey there Doncherry, we are building a team to push mythic in shadowlands. We raid Thursday: 9pm to 1130pm EST, Friday: 9pm to 1230pm EST. Our Website is https:// faceroll. org(remove the spaces) it has all of the info on the guild and what our goals are.

Thanks

stuff happens so you could fine us!!

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894