Warlock/Mage Looking for mythic raiding guild

Hey my name is flickers. Im currently 3/10m after a small break im ready to return. And get Cutting edge for the tier. I currently play 2 toons on a high level. my Affliction warlock, which is my main. 221. Both leggos for afflic and demo. i also have a 209 fire mage. that is my alt but could be my main if need be. i have logs from 9.0 and 9.5

feel free to reach out to me Via Battle tag. User name is : GoldmanSach1677.

I am horde and have no plans to swap to alliance. Also I pref to stay on Area 52. It is my home realm. pref raid times would be Tues Wed or Thurs. with a weekend raid optional. For more information please Leave a post here or contact me directly via Battletag.

Thanks
-Flickers

Hi Flickers! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey man, shoot me a friend request on discord, would like to chat:
Wolfcola#1559

Hey I think we might be a good fit! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (10/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 10/10M in Castle Nathria, and our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortable get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409

Hello Flickers!

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional lock to round out the team! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST, so the schedules would mesh well. We’d love to chat with you about maybe joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application !