Warlock/Guardian and Elemental Sham LF Mythic Guild on Mal'ganis

Like the title says, my sister and I are looking for a mythic raiding guild since ours just fell apart. Both of us have raided competitively across multiple tiers. Last tier I reached CE, albeit late in the patch, and while my sister hasn’t gotten CE she’s certainly a capable enough raider. We are currently 4/10H and would like to push into mythic sooner rather than later for CE this tier. We’re chill people and also enjoy m+, bgs, arenas, achievement runs, and of course gambling on raid breaks!

I would like to play guardian druid like I did back in Antorus (10/12M skipped coven) but I have been maining a warlock this tier and would rather raid than not.

Apparently I don’t have permission to post links on the forums so hit me up for logs!

You can reach me on Discord as Yndeed#9636 or by my bnet Yndeed#1186. Thanks for the consideration!

3 Likes

I also heal dungeons/arenas

1 Like

Hey, if leaving Malganis isn’t off the table for you, I’d love to chat!
I’ll leave our spam info below for your consideration.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-510h-1010n/775831

Hey there, I’m the GM of How Long On Brez and would like to tell you about my guild by some bold points.
Guild formation: Beginning of BFA. Progressively better each tier from casual, to casually mythic.
My personal EXP: Multiple CEs in legion and 2 in BFA.
We’re around 23 but are still looking for competent ranged dps.
Currently 10/10N, 1/10H (heroic prog tonight).
With each consistent raider added. CE gets less blurry for this group.
We are looking for the best team players, not the necessarily best players.
Players that are willing to learn and grow and work together. Let me know if you’re interested.
Inclusive enviorment, zero tollerence to toxicity, flexible leadership.
Please have your logs/raider io to give me a better idea of yourself/sister. Thanks! :slight_smile:
Raid times:
FRI/SAT
10:30PM Form time.
11:00PM Pull time.
1:30AM PST End time.
Discord: kvncnh#9847