Warlock tunning in raid dragonflight!

Warlocks not even showing on the damage meters, fix this asap blizzard!

neither of the 3 specs did good during the beta raid testing

Ohhh god no lol, not this. just stop

2 Likes

The whining is strong with this one. Why is it always the gray/green parsing people that are so worried about meters the most?

1 Like

why druids come to warlock spot to defend their damage? i wonder if they want to be OP

Yeah my crazy DPS as a resto druid.

i guess you want to switch to bomking now seing all the damage they are doing!

I dont DPS as anything but affliction warlock. I also know they won’t take tuning seriously until they fix all the talent bugs that allow people toa actually play their class properly. So you’ll have to cry on the forums like a child all on your own about irrelevant beta testing meters.

1 Like

yep, pretty much will do until they balance the classes right!.

Like I said. Has nothing to do with balance and everything to do with fixing bugs. The only reason Boomkins do so much dmg is by abusing a bug. Has nothing to do with tuning, but kids like you cry about that instead of the real issue.

well, they will fix it! complains arent for nothing after all.

Haunted SOul is bugged

boomkin just got their new tree so obviously its got some wonky interactions

DStrength is bugged

this is the first instance of damage meters/competition in an actual instance so yeah id expect insanely goofy numbers till next week

You know dmg done is not what this testing is for right?

1 Like

i mean its part of what theyre looking at - but yes they need to make sure bosses dont spawn upside down primarily

Huh, tuning phase has just begun… What is this thread for?

ojo always been like this. don’t concern yerself. they are harmless

2 Likes

I think my favorite part is “Warlocks aren’t showing up on the meter” and the image has a warlock on the meter.

2 Likes

This community has absolutely zero idea of what it wants. A concerningly large amount insisted on gutting DeCon… its current state is so uninspiring. It doesn’t even consider certain demons in the power amplifier at the moment. Well, enjoy the consequences :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, it’s only alpha/beta/prepatch/10/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4/prepatch
Don’t complain, there’s still plenty of time!

1 Like

they literally just started tuning, your mental illness is showing you should probably get off the internet

1 Like