Warlock & Rogue LF Raiding/PvP Progressive Guild

Hello , we would love to have you with us .

My friends and I have been waiting for WoW classic to re release since it was announced. We are super exited to sink a huge amount of hours into this game and clear all the content . We need players who put the team first. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

Lionheart could use a warlock or a rogue! Check out our main rec ruitment forum:

Hope to see you apply! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Kidoro,

I would love for you to join us!

We have open spots for Warlock and Rogue.

We are a Semi-Hardcore guild with a few Hardcore players.We plan on pushing hard the first weeks and try to get an early raid in.

In general, we’re pretty laid back except for raids. We want to have a few rules to make sure we get people on raid days:

1. Keep a professional, mature, and positive attited as well as team fist mentality. Communicate with your officers if you have any criticsms.
  2. Perform at the highest level possible and improve your character constantly for both PVE and PVP.

Expectations for PVP:

No Alliance lovers. Must HATE Alliance. Can’t ever lose against them. We send them to the Shadow Realm, they don’t sent us. Otherwise, do whataver as long as there is an Alliance corpse. We are planning in the future when Phase 2 comes out to have PVP days where we have raids hunting down Alliance scum.

We plan on raiding 2-3 days during the week and do plenty of PvP and Guild events in the off times.

If you are interested feel free to jump in our Discord : discord.gg/NcccHSs

Or add me : BlooDy#5078

you might even be given an officer title off the bat, we need more and you sound like you will be great so please hit me up asap

and all these guys arnt looking for leaders they want you as a grunt

also im hank hill onthe list in my post

You seem like you might be a good for our horde guild on Whitemane, Kidoro. :slight_smile:
Here’s our blurb below, check out our discord if it interests you!

** :Horde: Horde :Horde: on PvP - Whitemane **
PvP | Semi-Casual raiding (weekends) | Social | Community

Core leadership has played hardcore PvP games, raided, and led guilds for 15+ years (including in original vanilla).
We have a large amount of core knowledge and a dedication to a fair, helpful, and non-toxic guild atmosphere; we are very excited to participate in progression raiding and open world PvP content in all phases!

This is the time to become a part of our core raider team or just enjoy the journey through Classic at launch with us.
Ambition needs you to help us punt gnomes and invade Stranglethorn Vale at launch!

You are:

• A non-toxic, mature player (18+)
  • Noobs and veterans alike are all welcome!
  • An active guildie looking to help build a positive community
  • Core raiders need to be team players and able to be on discord for raids

What plans:

• PvP (ganking, open world battles, and BGs)
  • Casual progression raiding using modified DKP loot system
    Scheduled for 2+ daytime/evening raids PST/Central on Fri, Sat and Sun, starting times tbd
  • Open to social and solo players just looking for a positive community
  • Chill, non-toxic atmosphere with friends. Players of all types are welcome, but we don’t tolerate toxicity.
  • Enjoying Classic!

What we are not:

• We are not rushing for world firsts or grinding rank 14 pvp. This is a relaxed guild that has cleared all this content before, and will do so again without having to rush there. Enjoy it!

If this sounds like a good fit for you or you have some questions, then please message me or join our discord below.
Good luck in Classic… FOR THE HORDE! :Horde:

https:/ /discord.gg/WBdm4ev

Hey man! I am the GM of Versus, we currently have quite a few spots available for Warlocks and Rogues. We are also a Central Time Zone based guild which seems to fit you perfectly! More info in the post below and if you have any interest or questions, feel free to shoot me a DM here or on discord.

[Herod][H][2 RAID TIMES][EST&PDT][Social/Adult/Semi-Hardcore][Classic][EARLY & LATE NIGHT RAID TEAMS]

We’d love to have you!

Raid 1 Comp Have/Need
Prot warriors - 5 / 3
Melee warriors 2 / 5
Rogue 4 / 6
Mages 4 / 6
Priest - Shadow 1 / 1
Warlocks 6 / 5
Hunter 3 / 3
Resto Shaman 3 / 4
Druid’s Resto 1 /3
Priest Holy/Disc 4 / 4

Raid 2 Comp Have/Need
Prot warriors 3 / 3
Melee warriors 1 / 5
Rogue 3 / 6
Mages 2 / 6
Priest - Shadow 1 / 1
Warlocks 2 / 5
Hunter 1 / 3
Shaman 1 / 4
Druid’s Resto 0 /3
Priest Holy/Disc 2 / 4

Ever wonder if guild communities still exist? Where adult gamers can enjoy a mature, fun environment and still get raid content down efficiently and enjoy everything else world of warcraft has to offer?
We strongly believe you can maintain a chill adult atmosphere while successfully clearing all content, and we are excited to add more like-minded gamers like you to our community.
All experienced & non-experienced gamers welcome! We are also looking for officers.

About us:

• We are an adult guild where everyone is treated with respect.
  • We offer a mature environment with stable leadership.
  • We believe 2-3 days/week is ideal for steady progression without burnout.
  • We are looking for people that want to be part of a positive community.
  • We recruit the player, but the person is what makes a successful applicant a long term member.
  • At the same time we are looking for quality raiders that understand what progression raiding is about.
  • Selfish attitudes and drama are not tolerated.

Loot System:

• DKP

Raid Team 1 Times:

• Mondays 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Wednesday 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

Raid Team 2 Times:

• Tuesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Wednesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Thursday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

Discord:
Valhalla Awaits - 5MhGVdD
RavenWebb: RavenWebb#9612

Hey Kidoro,

Are you open to Alliance? I think our raiding times would def fit your schedule. and we’re looking for folks with a good knowledge base to join our ranks

You would be a great addition to our guild. We are in need of rouges. But we could still use some warlocks. We plan to clear all PVE Content and make a Top PVP Battlegrounds group. Here is our Information:

Hi we are rolling on Herod so that might not be what you want. But we have a lot of very skilled players from retail wow planning to clear all PVE and PVP content. If your interested here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday & Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

Hey there! Not sure if you’re leaning Horde or Alliance, but feel free to give us a look. Lot of interest in both raiding and PvP in our guild, and still have room for some solid rogues and locks.

Lemme know if you have any questions, and good luck!

Hey there, if you’re still looking for a guild we may be a good fit for you. Feel free to take a quick read through our recruitment post [H] Fairbanks <Vanilla Fire> Loot Council, Casual/Semi-hardcore and contact me if you have any questions.

lets have a conversation after you read this [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs

Idk how serious you plan on playing so here is just a lax option

Sup Kidoro,
we plan on rolling out on Herod. old guild from 2007 looking to grow hit me up if interested Zurimuris#1633

www.Facebook. com/primalfeargaming

Welcome to Animosity an Alliance Hardcore guild on Whitemane.

We are looking for passionate and competent players who have knowledge and experience with the Classic (Vanilla) environment. Our goal is to start raids 3 weeks into release.

Expectations:
Communication and Attendance
Extraordinary performance
Preparation for raids
Knowledge of your preferred class

We are currently recruiting for the following classes:

Warrior: OPEN
Paladin: OPEN
Priest: OPEN
Warlock: OPEN
Druid: OPEN
Rogue: OPEN
Hunter: OPEN
Mage: OPEN

Raid:
We will be raiding Tuesday and Wednesday from 7PM - 10PM PST with Monday as a cleanup day as needed later on.

Loot:
We will be using Loot counsel for distributing loot on a ‘most beneficial to raid’ factor. Also, based off performance and attendance.

PvP:
We will be doing premades and lots of world PvP. Aside from dungeons, PvP will be our main focus on days we do not raid.

Recruitment:
For more information message Xiten#2880 or Vite#4007. Or join us on discord SDAXhcR

updated Delete old posting

Hey Dethkisse, we’d love to have you play either of those classes, we are personally looking for a rogue more than a warlock but its up to you what you’d prefer. We’
re gonna be 6-9pm PST or 9pm-12am EST Saturday/Sunday, if you’re interested we’d love to have you!

Hi there!

I’m an officer with Pantheon. We’re a Horde guild on Herod. We raid M/T/Th 8:30p-11:30p EST. I’d love to discuss Pantheon further with you. Below is our recruitment page. If you’re interested, you can reach out to me on Discord at Aydriann#0478.

Thanks for your time!