Warlock / Priest Heals/DPS LF Guild to Raid With in SL

Hello, my friend and I are looking for a guild / raid team for Shadowlands. We are swapping the classes we play this next xpac, he is going Warlock and I am going Priest. He was tank for this last xpac and I was a DPS. I am happy to heal or DPS as priest. This last tier he pushed 6/12M and I did 5/12M. We have extensive Mythic raiding experience previous and heroic raiding before then. We are happy to rundown experience per tier if interested.

We are available for raiding any day around 7-11pm Central.

Please post your guild spam/reply with contact info and we’ll hit you up. Thank you!

Hello! If you are looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a newer guild on Area-52 lead by multiple CE experienced players, we are looking for select classes to fill our roster in Shadowlands, in the mean time we are clearing Heroic Nyalotha weekly and Mythic+ while we build our community.

Raid Times (In Shadowlands): Mon/Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Druid (Resto)
Shaman (Resto/Ele)
Priest (Disc/Shadow)
Death Knight (Tank/Dps)
Mage
Warlock

(Medium):
Monk (Tank)

If you have any questions or interested and don’t see your class listed above feel free to get in contact, we are always looking for quality players! :slight_smile:

Contact Info:
Bnet Grace#1550
Discord Grace#9631

Inspect Raiding is an alliance mythic raiding guild based on Sargeras. We are recruiting any exceptional players but we are in need of mages/warlocks.

A majority of the players come from twitch.tv/dailymafia and have raided together before and have achieved cutting edge seperately, we have formed a new guild with new leadership and have recruited a full 25+ raid roster almost ready to go in Shadowlands

The goal being to clear mythic every tier , and is something we know we have the skill for, we just need the right commitment and environment which is why we are over recruiting with the hope of having a core 25 man raid roster so that we can bring 20 strong players and as people move on we will always have people ready to bring in.

We ran a survey and the biggest feedback we got is that guilds are not benching the weaker players enough and carrying dead weight, we have committed to our guild that we will politely bench players underperforming and there will be no special treatment for players that we know personally as the goal of achieving cutting edge as a guild is the most important objective.

Raid times are 8:30-00:00 EST Monday/Wed with Optional/Early Pushing Fridays .

For more questions or an interest to join message us on discord
Noah#5402
wiggles1993#0994

Howdy! I’ll also throw our information out here for you both to consider. I’m not sure what your goals are for the next xpac, but if you think we could help you achieve them, we’d love to have you. I’m always available to have a chat if you’d like to talk!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-heroic-impact-is-building-for-shadowlands/686994?u=rinngo-tichondrius

We are a new guild of long term raiders and friends Looking to fill out our roster for shadowlands and beyond. We are currently Looking for Like minded raiders that are willing to push good content while in a relaxed setting. Raid leaders / Officers have gained multiple times in the past AOTC and some mythic content. The end goal with raiding is currently AOTC with mythic asperations. We are also a social guild planning to do old content runs, mount farming and high keys on non-raid nights. Horde -Mal’ganis we mainly need 1 heals and dps but all spots could be consider
Planned raid times - Wed/Fri 8-11PM Server (9-12PM EST)
Please contact via bnet, or discord below.
(Officer)Robowizard#11285 or Discord exothermic#8002. (GM)Zulburn#1912 or Discord Lando#8568

Hello. So we are a guild that is newer with most have Aotc and some mythic kills. We push keys and pvp a little. Mog runs as well. We have a group of leaders and vote so its not just 1 person. We are recruiting for more active raiders.
Raids schedule is Thursday and Saturday from 730pm to 930pm server(530 to 730 pst)
We are on Sen’jin and linked servers.
Xen#1370

<Voyager> is looking for dps! We raid Tues/Fri 7-10pm central. Contact Saltare#1876 (bnet) or saltare#5546 (discord) for more info.

HI there! We may be what you’re looking for!

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:
Healers- Disc Priest
Ranged dps - Boomy Warlock & Spriest

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Hey Healinglife (and friend),

All Washed Up on Stormrage-A has core spots for both a warlock and a priest. We’re a group of returning raiders with significant CE experience from multiple expansions and tiers looking to make a competitive CE push in SL. We achieved 11/12M this tier (our first as a guild) in just 3 months and only 4 hours a week.

Our SL schedule is Tu/Th/Sun 9-12 EST.

We also push high m+ keys and have social activities running during the day and off nights.

Feel free to reach out to one of these people below if you’re interested!
Rozden#1570 (Battle Net) (Recruitment Officer)
Rozden#9651 (Discord) (Recruitment Officer)
Kovas#11562 (Battle Net) (Recruitment)
Kovas#2257 (Discord) (Recruitment)
Illmerica#1459 (Guild Master)

welp here comes the spam

I am from Meme Regime - (H) Mal’Ganis we’d like to invite you and your friend to join us for SL!

Below you can find a bit more info about our guild

After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to push into high mythics and strive for CE this coming expansion.

Meme Regime and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it.

Current Needs: We have most of our core solidified and are looking for the next few dank memers to join us!

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Fonze - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet

Thank you for reaching out, I wanted to mention that we are trying to find a guild we can enjoy playing with and reach AotC and push some Mythic with. Keep 'em coming, we shall be in touch!

Good evening,

Placed a copy of our recruitment information below. Would really like a chance to chat and see if we are a right fit for you and your friend

Who we are:

(Artifex) is a multifaceted “midcore” raiding guild and social community. We prefer to recruit quality over quantity. Artifex’s founding members are comprised of a GM and officers that have experience in Vanilla raiding (Original and new Classic) and extensive experience in top 100 US retail mythic raiding. Our leadership team endeavors to operate our guild through fairness, effective communication, preparation and organization.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We strive to communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative and professional atmosphere. Our players are also open to criticism, both received and given, and you must be able to do both.

Past Mythic Achievements of Note:

• Cutting Edge Mythic Emerald Nightmare
  • Cutting Edge Mythic Helya
  • AotC Nighthold (All but Gul’dan for Mythic)
  • AotC ToS (3/4 Mythic Down)

What Artifex looks for in a member:

Players excited about Mythic Raiding, who:

• Are in this for the entirety of the Shadowlands Content and Beyond.
  • Value community and social interaction.
  • Know their way around Discord or are willing to learn.
  • Can commit to our raid times and make them consistently.
  • Come to raid prepared to maximize their play with potions, food and other consumables.
  • Are passionate, mature, constructive and patient.
  • Have a willingness to work collaboratively to improve themselves and others around them.

What players can expect from Artifex:

• A diverse, vibrant, growing community of players
  • A constructive raid environment
  • A mature, professional guild environment
  • Leadership with years of progression-oriented experience

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30PM to 9:30PM PST (9:30PM to 12:30PM EST)

Recruitment Needs:

1 Holy Pally
1 Healer (Any)
1-2 Hunters

Any Exceptional Players will be considered as raid spots are based on performance, being raid ready with consumes, attitude, and attendance.

Please feel free to message any of the below listed Officers to talk about potential recruitment:

Battle.net:

Madcuzbad#1933 (Raid Leader/Officer)
Beranin#1908 (Officer)
Jast#1641 (Officer)
Xcess#11635 (GM)

Greetings, we are looking for Ranged DPS for our raid group currently and would love to chat. Ill leave our guild spam below and look forward to hearing from you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mc-forged-h-2-day-lfm-raiders/681823

Assiduous - {HORDE} - Bleeding Hollow – is a new cutting edge focused guild recruiting players for Shadowlands. We are full of veteran raiders who have achieved CE in previous guilds and are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding while pushing each other to become better players. As of now, we are looking for 1 to 3 teammates to complete our roster for CE.

Ideal Players
-Active and competitive
-Have an understanding of Mythic raiding
-Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play
-Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance
-Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week
-Have logs of a mythic raid !

Raid Schedule
Wednesday/Thursday (9p-12a EST) (8p-11p CST)(7p-10p MST)(6p-9p PST)
Formation/trash clear 15 mins prior.
*With an extra 30 minute extension possible if we are close on a progression boss.(unanimous approval required or raid ends immediately)

Alt Night
Tuesday (9p-12a EST)

Our priority needs are
1 Resto Shaman
2 Ranged DPS

Awesome, talented players. All exceptional players who share our mindset will be considered for a spot regardless of spec or current needs.Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses. If interested, or for further information, message an officer for an application !

Kalixxi- KixxiGaming#1211 (Guild Master)
Praysomeday - Failfixer#11337 (Raid Leader)

Morning Healinglife & Friend!

Wow you have a lot to read. A lot of pressure right now to get you to read my post. /sweating. I’m willing to try though because we are very interested in you and your friend! I can only hope that you read the following copy pasta and see for yourself–the smooth website, the organized mythic plus discord, and all the other love we put into everything. All in hopes that we find quality people a home within our community.

We have a few unique-led raid teams. A tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team! I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friend!