Warlock or Hunter LF core raid spot for DF

Hello, I’m a former mythic raider. Really wanna look into getting in a core raid spot with an AOTC guild with some M+ tossed in, i main a 270 Alliance warlock, but also have a hunter that i wouldn’t mind swapping to in DF. I actively look to get keystone master every patch. My last guild got AOTC Jaina than quit because life and other stuff happened. I’ve been searching for a team/guild that can work with my work schedule since 9.2 and have been pugging everything. It would be great if I could find a team that raids maybe 1 day or maybe 2 day raid week and start time about 7 PM pst or later. Really miss that tight knit feel, where everyone knows each other and has fun together. Hope to hear from you soon!
Either post here or message me on discord. Thanks for reading!

NickTheGhost#2167

Hey Nick! We are 1 hour earlier than you posted, but other than that I think we are a great fit. Adding you on Discord as well. Please let me know if you are interested!

Hey Aphielean,

Trinity is a group of players who have enjoyed content from Vanilla/Classic days to Shadowlands & looking at building a team(s) for DragonFlight. We are currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for Season 4 Mythic+ & maybe look at the new raiding material for Season 4.

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different & trying to have fun with it.

If you want to talk more, I added my Bnet below.
Real ID: Eredric#1237 Or join us on Discord! discord.gg/GMkvcJ9v

Hi Aphielean,

Any interest in a bit of mythic as well? We are currently 4/11M. We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Looking for more dps. A warlock would be great.
If you are interested add me vcronwen#1282

Hello there! My guild is Refresh on Thrall. We can assist with transfers. We are AOTC focused at the moment, as some of us have stepped down from Mythic for a more casual experience. We’re actively looking for players that are seeking to improve their game and kill bosses. We are not a hardcore group so we don’t mind joking around on raid nights. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12pm EST. Even if you can’t make the times or only one, feel free to message me and we can discuss it if you’d like. My bnet is S119#1404 if you want to add me. Look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Aphielean!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Lil Monday bump

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 4/11M 11/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-10PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Didn’t realize you were unhappy in my guild. That sucks! Good luck to you, though. I hope you find what you’re looking for!