Warlock looking for new raiding friends

Hey guys. Warlock here. Played lock from vanilla until now. This current lock is boosted bc I wanted to switch to horde. I’m looking for a home to raid. I can also play mage but most my experience is with lock. Any raid guild works but prefer a guild that is laid back and loves to have fun. Anyone one out there looking for a seasoned veteran to one of these classes?

I’m on icecrown but would be happy to transfer

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : ([H] casual raiding guild looking for more!)
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Disillusioned is recruiting all roles for our upcoming mythic raid team in Shadowlands! Our ultimate goal is to get Cutting Edge. Our raid times are tues, wed, and thurs 9pm-12am pst. Just hit me up on bnet if you have more questions! Soulsweeper#1739

Hey there!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core mythic raid team.

We are 12/12H and with one night in mythic are 2/12M in just 3 weeks of raiding.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid

Healers - holy pally, resto shaman, MW monk

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

Our goal is to push heroic content for AoTC and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hi Constyntine!

If Zul’jin isn’t out of the equation, we would love for you to come check out Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin. We raid Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time.

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post. Please take a look when you have a moment. We thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi! my guild might be what youre looking for :slight_smile:

heres our blurb!

Hey, We’re stationed on bleedinghollow but def would love to have ya. If interested message me at buttercup#1858. We raid m/w at 730pm easter

Hey there! Im part of a new forming guild that is focused on pushing for AoTC (currently 6/12 H) and doing keys outside of raiding. Here you can read the GM’s post that will have more info: [US] [Stormreaver] [H] <KnightOwls> give us a look and give us a chat.

Good morning Constyntine!
My guild is currently building up on Area 52. The majority of our current players are raiders recently returned to the game. Many of us were previously mythic raiders and/or cutting edge raiders. We are laid back, and try to do things together whether it be m+, PvP, or mount runs (none of which is required). Our guild is still small, having a raid size of approximately 16 currently and still recruiting. We are currently 11/12 H with raid times Tu/Thur 8-12 EST. Once we build up our guild we are planning to push into mythic (and thus get a little more serious). If youre interested please let me know!
Discord --> Beakz#6039
Btag --> Beakz --> NickIsBoss#1171

Howdy Constyntine,
We currently offer to raid groups, one that is more casual and one that will be finishing Heroic Nyalotha soon and wanting to push into Mythic. I feel like we may have what you are looking for. Below is our thread if you are interested in learning more!

Late Night Vibes

Late Night Vibes on US-Proudmore Alliance:

This is a guild made by a handful of friends, new and old to WOW. we have no experience running a guild, but we are looking to try our hand at it and maybe even make it go somewhere! We hope to have two dedicated raid groups for the launch of Shadow Lands. We want to create a diverse community of players who are available to do anything they might want to, Including keystones, PVP groups, world quest, and much much more!

For more info contact me on discord: Chronics#7490

Hey there Constyntine,

I think our guild could be a great fit for you. Spam is below!

Blood for Glory is a Horde guild on Area-52 formed by a group of core raiders and friends looking to push forward into future content, as well as finishing off this expansion on a high note. We aim to do this by building a solid raid roster for clearing the heroic content, then push into mythic when it is viable in Shadowlands. We are currently 12/12H and 3/12M .

We are looking for players who want to push themselves, but by keeping it light and fun so raiding does not become a chore. Our goal is to be a Casual Mythic Guild that achieves Cutting Edge by the end of the tier, but we plan to be working towards AOTC before fully committing to Mythic. Using Ny’alotha as an example, we would start Mythic bosses such as Wrathion and Skitra around the same time we have 10/12H on farm. This helps us finish up AOTC, while still progressing casually into Mythic.

Currently recruiting Warlocks,Mages,Rogues,Priests as priority. We are recruiting all classes; these are just our current priority at this time. Any other exceptional candidates welcome.

Current Raid Times

Wednesday/Thursday 9:00pm-11pm EST/SERVER

These nights may be extended to another raid night if demand is high. We do ask at the end of each night if people want to stay another half hour to progress, but this is never mandatory and will be put to a vote each night.

As of right now, we have no specifics for our roster, as we have a multitude of Alts that are up to par to clear Heroic. We are just looking to find new people to play with who fit the same niche as ourselves. We also actively run Mythic+ during the week and try to get everyone a 15 key, regardless of their current ilvl.

Our group of players has a relaxed, yet bold attitude towards raiding. We expect you to be on time and show up to play. However, we do understand that life happens and that absences will not be a penalty towards you as long as a valid reason is presented. Work and life happens and we understand that!

If you are interested, please feel free to contact Luntho (Gando#21200) or Naruto (Geronas#1722) on BNET or Luntho#7319 or Aboogie#3818 on Discord for more information and our discord link so we can talk more.

< Do Not Release> [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for our new mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are starting fresh
Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday- 07:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC
Current Needs:
Tank: Full
Melee DPS: Warrior
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, Destro Lock
Healer: Full
Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak.
Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed once trial period is over.
We have been around since BC, with some having been around since vanilla. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. This tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. and prepare for Shadowlands. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community.
Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+. For this reason, we look for good fits to join our community.
Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!
Contacts
Recruitment Officer: Vegaobscura#1750 BNET
Discord: Vega#5686