Warlock looking for heroic / mythic raiding guild

372 Warlock looking guild aiming to raid mythic and that regularly runs keys.

Looking for chill laid back vibes, but people that want to get bosses down.

I previously have a ton of pre legion raid experience, haven’t really played much since then.

2 raid days a week is preferred, I can make 3 but a third optional would be ideal for me.

I’m available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays after 4PM PST. On saturday or Sunday I can raid at any time. I’m unavailable Mondays and Fridays I am only available after 7PM PST

Let’s chat! Leave your discord or a post and I’ll hit you up.

2 Likes

Lets chat and see what we can come up with.

Discord Ehlissa#9836

Hello, I am the GM of a new guild formed by me and some friends, [Fresh Fries] on Emerald Dream, Horde side. We are recruiting most roles for Dragonflight Heroic raiding and would love to talk to you. Add me on Bnet (iReedMinds#1823) or Discord (iReedMinds#9120)

added everyone so far!

Hey Juice,

Ngl seems like you’re the perfect fit if you’re looking for a heroic mythic guild thats extremely chill/fun but gets the job done - will post my usual spam below ahha but it fits right up your alley. We’re actually specifically looking for a lock, so let us know!

Our guild is currently recruiting a couple more ranged dps to round us out We are an AOTC & Mythic raiding guild that focuses on having fun, but clearing content in a timely manner as well. We would be happy to take you in for a trial as we start heroic progression to let you feel out raiding with us. Wouldn’t require you to transfer during this period. We also have a ton of helpful M+ (20+) pushers that literally help out guildies all day

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8est-11EST, short and sweet but we get the job done :). outside of raid, the guild is always on playing alts, pushing high keys, or even playing other games together. A handful of the guild has been playing various games together for years and are definitely more of a group of ‘friends’ vibe.

Hit me up on disc if you want to talk further! Nekomi#7135

Got you added!

Hey there BigJuice. Feel free to check us out. We raid tonight and need more ranged. We have a dedicated mythic group that loves pushing keys. Our raid is Heroic focused with optional mythic once we get that far. Pretty casual space and very social in both discord and guild chat.

Legends of the Fallen is a guild looking to create a home for social players who want to play with friends and work on more than just raiding. We are currently recruiting any level, any class as long as you are willing to be social and have fun.

We are also building a raid team for casual raiders. Thursday/Friday at 6:30 pm PST - 8:30 pm PST. We are recruiting ranged DPS at this point. We are full on healers, tanks and melee.

Looking for raiders who:

• Want to raid a set time each week
  • Can commit to a set time each week
  • Understand wiping is a part of raiding
  • Are looking for a group of friends to raid with
  • Are experienced and want to share that knowledge with others
  • Have no experience but want to learn and willing to take feedback to grow

We are a group of adults who put life before WoW. We understand when you can’t make it to raid and only ask that you respect your fellow players and let us know.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running mythic as a guild, running old content for funsies, leveling alts, and just hanging out in discord when we can. If you think we may be a good fit for you, contact information is below for more info or an invite.

Feel free to join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/eu2AeSYb
Bnet: Wyldechylde#1494
Discord: Wyldechylde#7587

Hey we could use another solid warlock for our raid team. If our raid times work and interested shoot me a message!

Hi I think you would be a good fit for us

Hey everyone, unfortunately I can’t raid until later on Friday now so I’ve updated my schedule. Still hunting!

Send me a disc request!
MellyBelly#3220

Added everyone that doesn’t raid Friday so far!