Warlock looking for aotc guild

Returning player after the eternity of the last raid tier. Looking for a fun guild and people to run some content with. Used to raid mythic and have some bfa legendary parses but since then all i’ve done much is pvp around 2100+. Thanks for reading!

Hey there! Our guild is pretty casual and going to get AotC in 9.2. Do you have a discord or btag you’d like to share? Otherwise you’re welcome to contact our GM on discord My Butt Hurts#7706

Scuffed is a former semi-hardcore progression guild looking for all classes and specs. Proper mechanics are more important to us than parses. Our core raid group is incredibly experienced and has been raiding for over a decade, while our raid leader has been consistently leading since WotLK. We intend to take a more laid-back approach and obtain AotC in 9.2 in a stress free and fun environment. Raiding is not expected to be a second job with us. In addition, we typically host a normal difficulty alt/social-raid night around the weekend to assist new players with raid mechanics and gearing. We welcome all playstyles. Whether you enjoy casually playing the game or running mythic+ all night, all are welcomed in Scuffed.

This is a guild of adults. Applications under 18 years old will be denied.

Server: US-Thrall

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: 8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday & Thursday

Need: For our core raid team, we are ideally looking for mages, warlocks, and any healers. However, we are still accepting all other classes as well.

Apply: Please contact our officers on discord: GL#6015 My Butt Hurts#7706

Hey there, if you’re interested in raiding weekends check my guild out below. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Hello Simpalmighty!

We are in need of a warlock! Please check out our guild and come to the Alliance!

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hey there, I’m not sure if we’d be what you’re looking for but I wanted to reach out just incase. While I wouldn’t say we’re primarily an AotC guild we still get AotC and then dabble in some Mythic to see how far we go. I’ll keep this short and leave all our copy-paste below but hope to hear from you!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Outgearing Mechanics is an AotC+ Guild that is looking to expand our roster going into 9.2. Are plan is to achieve AotC and take our group into mythic and see just how far we can go. We have went 10/10H and 1/10M in SoD. Most of our raid has been raiding with each other for a few years and prioritize having a fun environment to raid in while still being able to accomplish boss kills.

We are currently needing to round out our roster with dps. Our priority is getting a Mage/Lock/Spriest among other ranged dps. Raid times are 8-11 Central Tuesday/Thursday

When we aren’t raiding we run mythic+ throughout the week and enjoying helping each other out.

If you think you would fit in add me on discord to talk further @Psy#6012

Heya Simpal!

We’re currently recruiting to go into Sepulcher! We’ve been around and hitting aotc since Legion and will continue to do so.

Our plan is to clear normal > clear heroic, and when we get heroic on farm, take some baby steps into mythic if we’ve got the people with the remaining time.

Raid Times are: Sat/Sun from 6-9p & 6-8p PST respectively
Dungeons & Drunks night: Friday from 6p PST to an indeterminate amount of time.

(And as a hidden bonus[?] we are already on WrA) If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to send me a btag or discord request (SpaceCadet#11225 | Snow#0992)

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

HI! we are a newly formed guild who are a band of raiders from various expansions who are joining up together. We are looking to make new friends and like minded players who believe you don’t have to be in a crazy serious guild to be competitive and achieve higher content. We are open to all sorts of players but are looking for people who want to put the work in, and together we will help get the gear and experience you want. We are currently looking for ranged DPS. We are open to all other exceptional players. We offer all materials and things needed for raid and repairs. Come check us out and see what we are about. Big group of friends who are looking for new friends that hopefully become old pals. Thanks and goodluck scouting!

Raid times Tuesday-Thursday 8:30EST-11:30EST

Needs

Balance Druid: High
Mage: High
DPS Warrior: Medium
Demo Warlock: Medium

Feel free to reach out to me either on BNet: JPlocher#1794 or Discord: CardboardRectangles#4150

Hello Simpalmighty,

I think you’d love to join The Vending Machine. We’re a semi-hardcore AOTC guild that is in need of a warlock. if you like what you see on the linked post, add me on discord or bnet and we can talk, maybe you’d be able to join us on or first raid nights this week to get a feel if the guild is a good fit for you.