Warlock looking for a AOTC guild

Willing to xfer and faction change if need be.

1 Like

Hey there, we may not be an AotC only guild but would you be open to some casual chill mythic? If so we’re looking for more Warlocks and ranged in general for our roster! I’ll leave our info below but feel free to reach out if you’d like to chat or have any questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi Fluzi,

What raid days are good for you? Can you make Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST? We are 2/11M and 11/11H right now and we are looking for more ranged dps. Let me know if you are interested. My btag is vcronwen#1282

incase u are interested, heres the guild im in. were on stormrage and a great community of veteran players.

Hi Fluzi,

If you are willing to go horde, you might consider us.

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

We are 7/11H SFO and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you. Talk to you soon.

I don’t know what time zone or days you are looking for, but here is our guild recruitment blurb. Hope to hear from you.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night raiding guild on Proudmoore, that aims to achieve AoTC.

We storm the castles 8:30-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

We are looking for some dps and a healer to round out our raid team. We need a mage for our raid buff and biscuit fix.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hey! From what you described, it sounds like my guild is a perfect place for you! . We are an AoTC guild that usually gets about halfway through mythic before the next tier, hoping to push that a bit. My bnet is KingFirmin#1435 if you are interested!

Hey man,

Take a look: [H] Shandris/Bronzebeard <HardcoreCasuals> 3/3 H F Raid, Looking for players for AOTC and M+

Discord: Arth#0814

Not sure what times or days your are looking for, but…

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
Healer
Warlock
Mage
DPS w/ Healing Offspec

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 7/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739 LemLock#1686 Ammunrae#1436”

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a Mythic raiding guild (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 2/11M SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team of 22-24 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

We also invite those who just want to run keys, or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

Our T/W group is currently looking for a new lock. Currently 8/11H and will be heading into Mythic -

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a mage. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Well hello there Fluzi! My name is Wolfestyle and I am the GM of the guild “No Fun”. Im not sure what times you are looking for but, we are a late night guild that has been around for over 5 years. I will post you our guild info in case we meet your needs.

[A]”No Fun” 8/11H SoTFO US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and 10.0.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We have been around for over 5 years and are into our 13th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, torghast, running mythic + (Have several peeps with KSM and raider IO ratings over 2K), events, transmog runs, achieve runs, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

BT Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Discord Armageddon#2397

Talk to you soon.

Hello, we always attain AOTC and are on track to do so again. Currently past Anduin and working on the few bosses that are left. Please see our recruiting blurb below and reach out if you have any questions.

[A] [Galakrond] 8/11H – Recruiting, our focus is raiding & M+ your class or in game interests not a factor

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis raids T/Th 7-10 central we have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, and we are on pace to do the same this tier. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class they enjoy. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set roster is up to the raid leader, but I’m happy to put you in touch with the leader if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested in learning more, you can reach out to me or any officer in game or on Discord.
BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hello Fluzi!

Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

Current progression: 11/11 N, 4/11 H

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Retired Mil returning to the game looking for a solid unit…aka home.

Checking in! Where to report? :slight_smile:

11/11N & 8/11H - We are a fun loving guild that mainly focuses on raids, though all levels and interests are welcome. Occasional guild lotteries. Raid nights are Tues, Wed and Thurs from 8:50pm-midnight server time.

Bnet - Oriel#1933

Hit me up on my bnet or my discord