Warlock LF weeknight Mythic reserve

Hi!

I’m looking to move to a guild with more dedicated players and better progression. I’m currently in a guild with a fantastic community, but I’m at the end of my rope when it comes to the significant differences in effort and performance between players in our raid.

I’m currently ilvl 414, HoA level 47, and 6/9H guild progression (8/9H and 1/9M with PUGs). Due to the nature of our guild runs and PUG kills (sloppy/inefficient and/or slow), my logs arent super indicative of my quality as a player and team member. I’m one of a handful of players in our current guild who goes above and beyond to prepare and progress their character to make up for those who aren’t as invested.

The reason I’m looking for a reserve/bench spot as opposed to a core spot on a Mythic team is that I’m a shift worker on an inconsistent schedule, and I don’t want to occupy a valuable core spot or be part of planned compositions/strategies when I can’t guarantee my availability. What I can guarantee, however, is that I won’t miss raid for anything other than work, and that I’ll be an asset to the raid when I am available. Sometimes I am scheduled to work from 3-11PM CST, which conflicts with when I prefer to raid (weeknights, ~7pm-midnight CST). I try to trade shifts during progression, but its not always an option. So far in BfA, I’d estimate my raid attendance to be somewhere in the 70-80% range.

I am not interested in weekend raiding.

Im open to tranferring realms and/or factions if its a good fit. Feel free to get ahold of me in game (jensent190#1110) or on Discord (jensent190#0670).

Thanks for reading!

If you would ever consider morning raiding, feel free to check us out :slight_smile:

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with multiple raid teams for different levels of player. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
4/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS (will consider any class, would love warlock)
1 healer (disc priest or holy pally preferred)

HEROIC/AOTC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H

Raid day:
Fri 8a-11a CST

Current Needs:
Any class is welcome to apply!

Bnet: Vondem#1766

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin#

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi there! We Brought Snacks is one of 4 raid teams in the guild Karma Horde on Stormreaver. We are 3/9M 9/9H and raid T/Th 730-1030 CST. We would love a lock! My discord is Aud#2805 if you’d like to chat more.

Maximum Effort [1/9 9/9H] is more than just a guild. Its a family, and an idea. That by working together as a team, with commitment, hard work and Maximum Effort a group of friends can go far. We believe that rudeness and elitist attitude isn’t needed to kill bosses, dedication and teamwork are. In Maximum Effort everyone learns to work together and are required to put the team fight. We are active, doing M+, PVP nights and helping other guilds in our community.

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need? -Any ranged dps will be considered

btag Hethrus#1504 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• RDPS
  • DPS DK
  • R DRUID

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
    Prtankz#1351
    ItsMikeYo#1244 (myself)
  • Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV
  • Website: www(dot)severitygaming(dot)com (Under Construction)
  • Application: (Being Rebuilt)

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Hello!

We are seeking out a warlock to add to our roster and we are more then able to work with the who shift worker thing (Work happens, its eaten a couple of raid days here and there)

Here is a little bit about us:

Gravity - US Medivh - Alliance

Raid days and times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:45 to 11:30 pm EST (5:45 to 8:30 pm PST)
(invites start arounds 8:30)

Current Progression: 9/9H 3/9M Battle of Dazar’alor
For past progression see: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/medivh/Gravity

Our goal here in is to have a relaxed and comfortable raiding atmosphere while pushing content and not only the place you raid, but the place you call home and hang out with outside of our 9 raid hours.
In short we want to have fun and get through the content :wink:

If you are interested or have any questions contact me back through discord Coralirodeth#6231 or battlenet Coralirodeth#1646

1 Like

[H-Tichondrius] || The Murloc Saints ||
Currently forming 20-man for more Mythic progress… About 15-man at the moment, AOTC and multiple 1/9M kills (pugging). We are a very stable guild just looking for a few more stable raiders to continue Mythic. Been around for about 2 years with only your typical minor guild drama, which we deal with quick and just get rid of problem raiders when needed.

Some of our top raiders have top 200 world exp, but fun is more important to them now… All members are 18+ and have jobs/families. We all tend to agree on how to run things, we have similar goals, and know how to make a bad situation fun again. We are still fairly immature TBH, but I consider that part of the charm. If this sounds like a place you would like to spend your time in, please do send in an app or contact one of our members.

Raid Times: Tue + Sun 8:30pm-11:30pm PST

Apply @murlocsaints.com/apply (don’t worry, its just a google form)
Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 or Nosepress#9846

1 Like

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a warlock to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond. I am completely fine with you being a reserve while your work schedule is inconsistent.

We are currently 9/9H 3/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Looking for ranged dps to add to our roster. Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Found a guild, thanks to all who took time to reply.

Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Illidan. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer Prefer Shaman/Druid, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 9/9N BOD 9/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact. Can join us on Tuesday for Heroic, or M plus another time.

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We spot for a Warlock in our heroic raid group and for mythic plusses our relaxed schedule might work for you as we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with jaina to 10% we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you