Warlock LF Social/M+ guild

[H] [US] Thrall - Tues late night 3 hr/week recruiting all for Mythic

We are a team of previous mythic raiders looking for a more casual atmosphere to see new content yet retain the organized nature of raiding we enjoy. Our goal is to provide a highly efficient raid that will provide members with gear they need to better participate in any area in the game, without committing to the grueling cutting edge tax. We are not looking to push hard for CE as we value fun & community above all else, however ideally we get AOTC pretty quickly and then move on to get about halfway through the tier on mythic.

Officer Experience

11/12 M Nyalotha

10/10 M Castle Nathria

Recruiting

Healers: Hpally, Priest, MW

DPS: Mage, Warrior, Spriest, DH, WW Medium: Ret, Hunter, Warlock Don’t Need: Shaman, DK

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: A fun but semi-serious and progression oriented raiding environment. Think Liquid/Limit atmosphere but we’re bad at the game comparatively. FENIX is here to have fun and progress as far as we can without bashing our heads into the wall. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, expect cutting edge, and/or are elitist, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events with prizes such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: *Tues 10pm-1am EST

Next expansion we will likely move to a Tues/Wed raid schedule.

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

BTag: Nyrro#11352

Bumpity bump

Critz and Gigglez-uldum & connected servers* is a growing guild with experienced raiders looking to continue to push content while having fun and enjoying the game! Raid Tues-Wednesday(6pm pst)/Sun(4pm pst),Mythics-mon/PvP-fri/Torgh mixed in thru out. come grow with us and have fun doing so. interested?? good reach out to either myself or my co-gm at nolan#8558 PeterDragon#4908

Bump to top

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi Kita,

I added you on bnet, but here’s our link if you want to check us out first! I hope to hear from you.
Discord: Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

hey there Dungeon Crawl is looking for range DPS to round out our raid roster and out times fit your requirements shoot me a message in game if you like

Mainly Looking for Range DPS for our Raid Team.
Working on Normal SEP Then Heroic SEP And pushing into Mythic After With ZERO Stress
HISTORY:

Dungeon Crawl was formed in October of 2007, and has been a guild that has withstood through multiple expansions. Many of our members have been raiding together since Vanilla WoW and early Burning Crusade. We have recently come back after a long break focused on playing this game for fun. We don’t need another Job.

CURRENT: Our focus is to raid and do mythic+ and enjoy the game that has been such a big part of our lives for more than a decade. We are a bunch of Adults who have lives outside of a WoW that occasionally take precedent. We are not going to be hardcore by any stretch but we do take raiding seriously in the fact that we don’t want to waste time on raid nights since we only raid twice a week. That being said, we are a welcoming group of folks who enjoy slaying dragons together. We want to like you, and we want you to like us. If you’re a skilled player that works well in a group and is willing to give and take in equal amounts, Dungeon Crawl is interested in you.

We are looking for RAnge DPS and Enhance Shaman You can add me in game (Razalghoúl) (ALT 0250) BT Corrona2013#1234 or message me on here and hopefully we can get you into raid!

Raid Times

Days - Tuesday/Thursday Optional Saturday
Times -7-10 Server/ 8-11 EST

Progression:
11/11 Normal SEP 2/11 Heroic SEP

Social Players also Welcome

Hey Melinle!

We’re a casual group of adult gamers whose priority is shared company exploring the new content. We get together during the evenings to have fun, make steady progress, and manage to do so without going to work the next day focused on our raid logs. There, short and to the point.

Our core has been playing together for a long time, some since TBC. We’re looking for consistent players to join our raid group and for M+. We’re starting in Normal raid (6/11), and have our sights on AOTC by the end of the raid tier.

Raid gathers Friday evenings 9 PM EST.

We do plenty of M+ keys throughout the week. Wednesday evenings our push group gathers around 11 PM EST.

Again - we’re laid back, enjoy having fun and learning together! As I said, exploring the new content together is priority over taking things too seriously. All adults, with some parents in the mix, so we’re pretty flexible when IRL schedules get in the way of play time. :slight_smile:

We’re on the Azjol’Nerub/Blackrock server group.
Would love to chat more if you are interested in joining us!

Battlenet: TheEnd#1168
Discord: Ethan#4975

[H] [Mal’Ganis] < Small Indie Guild> 10/11 N is currently recruiting to solidify our raid roster for Sepulcher of the First Ones. Built upon a strong core group of raiders, our goal is to maintain a fun, engaging and competitive atmosphere while pushing content.

Backed by leadership with an extensive history of AotC and mythic raiding experience, we are looking to establish not only an AotC raid team, but a community. We have rapidly progressed through Normal SFO, and are ready to start our Heroic push! We are constantly running keys, improving ourselves individually and as a group.

Raid days/times:

• Tuesday & Wednesday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST

Recruitment Needs:

• Melee: Shaman/DH

• Ranged: Warlock/Mage/Shaman

• Healers: Shaman/MW Monk

If your class is not listed above we encourage you to still reach out as our philosophy here is to “bring the player, not the class” and as such we are always on the lookout for exceptional players to add to our team.

For more information regarding recruitment/raiding, please contact one of the following:

Discord- Dewki#6225 - Warbroken#1542
B.net- Layindatpipe#1399 - Warbroken#1488

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 10/11n pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community (https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance) to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Hello Melinle! All Panic No Disco. We’re a raiding guild on Stormrage Alliance side. We’re a community first guild looking to fill out our raid roster!

We are looking for players who enjoy the game, are patient, and willing to do progression in 9.2 and beyond! We’re currently accepting all roles with a big nudge towards healers! It is our goal as a guild to help you reach yours! KSM, AOTC, learning the game, getting into raiding/m+, or running old content we offer something for everyone!

Besides raiding we provide:

• Strong sense of community. More than just a raid guild, we’re a community of players who enjoy the game, and enjoy hanging out in game and on discord!

• Active! Near daily M+ runs, and people on discord doing various things everyday, we even have people who still talk in g chat!

• Friendly environment for those who are new or learning. We are very welcoming of new raiders and new players! Find a place to learn without being ridiculed for not playing the game or raiding sooner.

• Mog runs, old content runs, and occasionally PVP.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 7-10 PM EST

If you think we are what you’re looking for we’d love to talk to you! To join or find out more information you can do the following:

Contact a recruitment officer:

Discord: Purple_86#9819
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Returned and bumped! :slight_smile: Catching up slowly!

We need more ranged dps if you are interested!! We’re decently active and pretty social…trying to build a core for the future.

Hello! You sound like you would be a perfect fit with us here in Aegis, please read our blurb below and let me know if you have any questions that I can answer for you. Best of luck in your search!

[A] [Galakrond] 8/11H – Summer & End of x-pac blues leaving you to play alone? Join Aegis!

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis raids T/Th 7-10 central we have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, and we are on pace to do the same this tier. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class they enjoy. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set roster is up to the raid leader, but I’m happy to put you in touch with the leader if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested in learning more, you can reach out to me or any officer in game or on Discord.

BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hey Melinie,

Please check us out!

Bnet: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

Thanks!

Hello there!

I represent a Severity Gaming, an 11 year old Gaming Community (not just a WoW Guild). We raid 1 night a week - Sundays 9p-12m EST, and are currently 3/11M with the next boss progressing pretty well. We try our best to be both a mature and inclusive group composed of players just looking to do kickass stuff with kickass people on the internet. The core of roster has been with us for 8+ years, and some even as long as 11.

Our ideal member is someone that:

1. Exhibits a strong community focused mentality.
  2. Is a genuine individual that we can mutually invest our time in and with.
  3. Plays the game well and/or has high potential and a willingness to learn and work at it.

If any of this interests you please reach out :slight_smile: - Delacour#1483

Bump to bop

Hey Melinle! We are gaining a lot of momentum and starting Heroic next week. Filling out our roster and could use some DPS. Take a look and would love to discuss! I tried to add you on Discord but user not found.

damdifino#5943 (Discord)
Subst#5741 (Discord)

Am I crazy or is your Discord tag not correct?

It should be. Edit: brainfart and forgot to change it.