Warlock LF SL Raiding Guild

Hi everyone,

I came back to WoW about 2 months ago, and I’ve been playing it casually since there was no purpose in trying to gear up with the expansion being over.

As things are getting closer to SL, I wanted to try and find a guild that I can raid with and pursue Mythic kills/Mythic+. In terms of experience, I’ve been playing/raiding since Vanilla and have cleared almost all content on the hardest difficulty up until WoD. I took a break during WoD and have been playing on and off since then but looking to make a full comeback.

Raid Schedule:
I’d prefer a guild that raids during the week, ending no later than about 1 AM EST.

If interested, you can either reply here, message me in-game or through bnet (tmbryant91#11847)

Hey!

We’re a group of returning experienced raiders like yourself looking to push in Shadowlands. A lot of us recently came back to the game and managed to get 4/12M in 2 months of raiding (from our first heroic raid night). We stopped raiding last week in order to give everyone a break and prep for Shadowlands. We are Horde on Tichondrius. My discord is Filthymucket#7397 if you’re interested in learning more.

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times -
(Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst(4hrs)
(Optional) Saturday Alts 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Progression -
Nyloth 10/12M
EP 4/8M

We are a friendly small casual guild on a very quiet server(Spinebreaker). we bring a stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We enjoy pvp as well.
We run an optional Saturday Alt run.

What we’re looking for: at least 1 of the following

1. Mythic Experience with logs.
  2. High Raider IO (3k+ These players tend to do extremely well in a raid environment.)
  3. Heroic Overall on full clear purple+ parse for dps

bnet thiz #11864

1 Like

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Bekkani! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - (Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Friday RBG 730pm pst
Saturday Alt/Trial/social Large Raid 25+ 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Sunday Transmog RUNs

Progression -
Nyloth 10/12M 12/12H
EP 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N

Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!

We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.

We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 12/12 Nylotha which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst, as well as anyone who wants to join us for PVP, and M+. Many of our players are over 3k raider.io and are willing to push keys all the time!
Looking for all capable players to join us to bolster our roster. We are looking to start strong into Shadowlands, with CE in mind.
msg me and we can chat!

Disc- Melo#9847
Btag- Melo#11244

We raid Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am est. 5/12m, adult-only guild on Area 52. If you’d like to talk further, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey man if interested add my b-tag bout us:
Two Jungle Juice [H] is an 4/12 M is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday 730pm-10pm Eastern. Our raid atmosphere is progression-focused with friendly, skilled and dedicated members. We enjoy gambling between boss fights or even during them if your quick enough. Also, we generate an open and friendly atmosphere where anyone can voice their opinions in discord or chat.

We’re made up of a healthy mix of former high-end raiders, and Gladiator/rank1 players looking for a guild that doesn’t take itself too seriously, plus a few people who have stepped into mythic raiding with us. Some of us have been playing one game or another together for over a decade, but a lot of members are new playing together and having fun this expansion!

Jungle Juice emphasizes providing a fun, relaxed environment and a positive atmosphere.

Currently recruiting:

1 healer
DPS (melee or ranged)
Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles

Social players/pvp/key pushers also welcomed as we have multiple players who enjoy arena/ and the occasional RBG from time to time.

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 730-1030pm EST (invites at 7:15pm)
Thursday, 730-1030pm EST (invites at 7:15pm)

Heroic alt/gearing group Saturdays (730ish to 10ish)

buttercup#1858

Hi Bekanni,

We are a group of experienced returning players ourselves, and are looking for similarly situated people. Check out the copy pasta below and reach out if interested!

I ts Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our current needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Demon Hunter or Monk preferred, but open to others.

Healer – Shaman or Monk preferred. Also looking for someone to swing between DPS and healing.

DPS: Ranged. Exceptional Melee will still be considered (Particularly a Demon Hunter or Monk)

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hey Bekkani! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Hi Bekkani,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid a fairly casual schedule (7-10pm EST Mon, Wed, Thurs) and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.