Warlock LF Raiding Guild

212 Warlock looking for a new place call home. Currently 10/10H. My main focus is getting AOTC for raid content. I have no problem with mythic raiding but isnt my current focus. Mostly just want a good group of people to raid with and a active guild that is social and does things as a group.

Raid availability: Tues-Sat 6-11pm pst

Could consider getting over how bad Orgimmar is go horde if the fit is right…no seriously its really really it is so bad

Hey there! My name is valunaplan and I represent GG One Shot! We are a newly formed 10/10hc horde guild looking to progress into mythic. We also do a lot of keys though, most of our roster has 1k+ io. We broke off from another guild and we are all interested in getting aotc every raid tier and keep on pushing for KSM!

If you want to chat some more please hit me up on discord Bubblinator#2994 or on Bnet Bubblinator#21580! Hope to hear from you!

Carried is a horde side guild on US Kiljaeden that is looking for exceptional people for our mythic push. We have been together about a month now and have sped though CN to the tune of 9/10 Heroic and in one raids worth of attempts we already have sire to 30%
Our raids are Friday and Saturday at 6pm server(pacific) aka 9pm EST until midnight EST aka 9pm server.

Bnet Gorlock#1163
Discord Gorlock#7739

Hey Ickis, we’re 10/10h recruiting range for our mythic prog roster, if you can make 5-8pst work, we’d love to talk to you, best wishes in your search and hope you check us out along the way~
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-1010h-needs-ranged-dps-for-mythic/882831

:smiley: Greetings! :smiley:
Enrage Timer is a (6/10M CN) Mythic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, and earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

Looking for a strong fire mage and warlock, prefer aff. Also interested in adding a strong holy paladin with competent ret OS to the core. Possibly interested in a strong UH DK.

We are looking for players who know their spec well and have a good understanding of boss mechanics quickly. We also are interested in players that like to run M+ actively as we have a good group of players that enjoy running it after raid and during the day. We expect you to research your chosen character spec and all encounters. Must have a good attitude about wiping and be constructive. Raid attendance is highly valued more than parses.

Raiding Schedule
Main Raid: Tues & Thurs: 7-10pm PST (10pm EST-1am EST)
Offnight (Optional) Raid: Wednesdays 7-10pm PST where we do heroic skip or some mythic farm bosses

We have:
*A strong mythic raiding team
*Experienced Mythic+ Players
*A very social and friendly batch of core guild members
*Guild bank access as well as repairs
*Flasks/Potions/Feasts/Vantus Runes are provided for the main raids

Add me on Battlenet for a quick response back!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :smile:

Hey Ickis,

We are TOMB an Alliance guild on Gilneas that is pushing Heroic CN for AOTC.

Our raid leads are 9/10 H. The guild is semi-casual, in the midst of turning into a moderately serious raiding guild, but focused mostly on having awesome adventures with friends and fam.

Our core team consists of committed players focused on mythic+ and raiding.
***6 of our players rank in the top 15 by spec on our realm, so we are fairly good players and just looking to expand our roster.

Raid times are currently revamping, but looking like Tues/Wed 8pm EST for core H progression, and a Sat 8pm EST raid to cap off remaining bosses. (some of our roster is also PST) Attendance is encouraged for two raid days weekly, but isn’t hardcore cuz we all have lives. All we ask is a somewhat regular commitment and good communication (let us know if show/no show for raids).

This guild is a lot of fun and we are all very close friends or even related, so the group is very unlikely to splinter off or fold. Give us a shout, LET’S GO!

Discord: paran0rmal#9167

Hi Ickis! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello!
We are looking for a fellow Warlock to join the ranks of Noxis! We are an Aotc guild that has Heroic Sire on Farm and also looking for members to fill last couple of spots on Mythic Core Raid. If you are interested please add me on Battle net @ Havvok#1148 and send me any questions you have! Raid Times are Fri/Sat 8-11 CST

Far Beyond Insanity on Stormrage is currently recruiting all range DPS for our core roster. We raid Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight. All 3 days are not used for progression however all 3 are required. The guild have been around since 2008 however stopped raiding during Legion and recently came back. The rebuild have been going very well and came together quickly. Great people, fun friendly family environment. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for cutting edge however we will tackle mythic content one boss at a time and hopes to achieve it. Current progression after 4 weeks is 9/10 heroic.

Btag: Krazy#1922 or Discord: Krazy#6618

Hello there!

We are a “AOTC first w/ Mythic prog after” type of guild so I think you’d be a great fit for us!

I am a part of guild “Ardent” on Stormrage [A]. We are a pretty fresh guild, but the main 7-8 core players are 2/10 M, +1400 IO, 215+ ilvl (progressed in old guild). We are creating this guild to be AOTC-first then achieve some mythic progression. Not advertising as a CE build, but if it happens then great! A lot of us do M+ throughout the week as well. We will be clearing heroic for a few weeks so it’d be a perfect time to trial!

Requirements: 18 years of age, players with a good game sense, attitude, open minded, and willingness to learn. We are just look to have fun and play the game at mythic raid level.

Our raid times are T/TH 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST

Bnet: Snabic#1341
Discord: Snabic#8534

[A] [Dalaran] Prowess is 10/10H and we’re currently looking for 4 more members before we start our mythic progression, currently have 10/10H on farm in a single night of raiding.

Discord: Vesperion#7801
BNet: thelaudd#1618

HI! THUNDERDOME on Area 52 is looking for active players who want to push raid content AND do keys!! Server transfer not required. We raid Sat 8-11 pm EST, Sun 7-10 pm EST and are currently 8/10 H.

Contact me on disc at aphrodytee#3347

My GMs contact info is:
GM Redriott/thhadcastle (Area 52)
Bnet: thadcastle#1845
Discord: blaze/thadcastle#0520 (preferred)

Hey Ickis! We’d love to add another lock to our main roster. We’re 10/10H AOTC Focused and we push as far into mythic as we can before the tier ends (not sweating over CE). We raid Tues/Weds 9-11pm PST - check us out if you’re interested :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-light-privilege-aotc-casual-mythic-tw-9-11pm-pst-r-all/844435

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hey there friend. 3/10 M looking for range DPS.

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push mythic content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:

Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *

Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *

Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)

Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +

Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +

Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders

+Denotes mandatory raid nights for heroic raiders

Most Recent Progression:

11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Current Progression:

Mythic Weekday Team

10/10 Normal Castle Nathria

10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

3/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Heroic Weekend Team

10/10 Normal Castle Nathria

10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)

• 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights

• Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights

• Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)

• Ability to receive constructive criticism

• Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

How to Apply

Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application

OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Shadowlands Recruitment Needs:

Mythic Raid:

• Fire Mage
  • MM Hunter
  • Balance Druid

Other exceptional DPS are also welcome.

Contact Us:

Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Shalathe#1841

• Discord: Shalathe#9581

*Officers: (In-Game)

Medyr

Charnoble

Zaltheros

Keldion

Réviler

nothing to see here

Hi Ickis!

I think we might be the guild for you! Send me a message on discord @ Letholas#9581or join our recruitment discord - https://discord.gg/2CVU7J3yEC

If Sunday’s 6-10 would work for you add me on discord: Neil#4199
We are AOTC and 2/10 M

Hi Ick
Our times look like what you’re looking for.

We start at 11 pm EST. If you’re open to alliance here is our spam to look at:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)Proudmoore - Alliance

Current Progression: 4/10M , 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:

Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge

Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge

Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:

Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF

For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:

Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179

Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Kinetik: kinetk#1503 Discord: kinetik#6285

Officers:

Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hey there Ickis,

is currently looking to add more awesome people to our raid team. We are currently 9/10 H and our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday starting at 9 PM EST. We are guild who loves to do guild pvp fun, transmog runs, and of course run mythic keys. We are very active in Discord and just like to log in and have a good time. If you feel you are a good fit feel free to reach out to us. Have a great rest of your day :slight_smile:

Neoramuh#1528
Addictive#1191