Warlock LF Raiding Guild

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re 8/10 Heroic. In need of a few more dps and healers. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Most members are 30+ Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.

Hey ickis! Read below and if yiure interest please dm me. I think we could be a really good fit for what your post says!

ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are mostly in our late 20s and have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

9/10H

Raid Times:

Wed: 7:30pm-11pm

Fri: 7:30pm-11pm

Server Time

We are actively looking to fill most slots, and all classes/specs will be considered. Especially looking for rdps. We are a guild who also does tons of m+ and pvp. We also enjoying playing off raid nights as well! If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

is recruiting dps for its mythic raid team, current progression 3/10M raid nights wed/thurs 8-11 PST. If this interests you feel free to add me tubesocks#1806

We Need a warlock on the raid team big time we raid 1 day a week on Saturday mornings from 9am to 1pm est we are 9/10 heroic sire down to sub 30% so AoTc soon if interested here’s my bnet Sig#11-42 discord is Sig#9905

Hey Ickis!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi Ickis! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

No copy/pasta here, just an easy decision for you.

Team FF - 10/10H (Heroic only team)
Horde - Illidan

We raid 1 night a week, why raid more for less?

Tuesdays | 8 - 11p CT

Our farm is ~ 2 hours at the moment and soon as we’re done farm, we’re done for the night. This team never steps foot into mythic. It’s your time, take it back!

Sound fun? Drop an app and get started this week!

https://envelop.gg/ff

We still need a few more for a full raid roster. We raid 9-11 PM PST on W/Th on Proudmoore (Alliance).

Some team members already have 10/10H experience. Our goal is to have a casual progression roster that hits AOTC each expansion.

I am happy to help team members get to 3 vault boxes every week while we get that settled.

What you get from us:

A decent number of keys and some casual pvp.
A community of people who are commonly online from 9PM to 11:30PM PST.
Help from your team with mechanics, gear and talents.
Wed/Thurs 9-11PM PST raids, keeping your tuesdays and weekends clear for funsies, online OR offline!
A cauldron for every progression run.

What we want from you:

A promise not to chug white claw while progressing.
Reasonable adult conduct.
Helping your guildmates when convenient.

You can reach me at grimthane#3215 on discord, or VeryGrim#1543 on Battle.net.

Ickîs, I think my guild would be a great fit for you and I have a raid spot for you right now on my team (Tues/Weds 630-930 PST). We’re 9/10H but are very close to the Sire kill. We have 2 other raid teams as well (4/10M and 9/10H).

In addition to our raiding teams (we’re so much more than our raid teams)> We have a large group of active players that engage in things like: Mythic+ (800-2k IO range), PvP (1200-Glads), Social Events (Meme Night, Trivia Night, PVP Tournaments, Secret Santa, etc), Party Games (Jackbox, Among Us), Other games (Blizzard and Beyond, I think Valheim is popping off right now). We also have community giveaways that is funded by our guild bank and guild patreon.

I highly encourage you to apply at www.elevatedguild.com so I can get you in discord and discuss this with you. We have a very large and active community so there are a lot of good times to be had. Seriously, hit us up and check it out.

Hiya Ickîs!

Comraich (Scots Gaelic for sanctuary) is an Alliance guild on Azuremyst-Dawnbringer-Madoran-Staghelm cluster. We’re a newer guild with experienced leadership and scored AOTC last tier within a few months of the guild starting. We’re currently 6/10H and looking for a few more ranged DPS.

Our guild culture is focused on helping folks be better people. We’re inclusive and committed to helping each other out and sharing our experiences to improve gameplay. We run keys, but also older stuff for fun, level alts for a break, PvP, and discovered that Drunk Brawlers Guild is a pretty fun event. :slight_smile:

Raid times are T/Th 8:30-10:30pm CST. Keys are scheduled for Wednesdays and Sundays, but also happen spontaneously, and PvP is usually on Fridays.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a new guild home!

Let me know if you have any questions or want to chat more.

BTAG: Mizmac#5150
Discord: Mceuan#9190

If you have some time, drop me a message and let’s talk. Thanks
Bnet: Dragonsrage#1638
Discord: Calphea#6186

Hey Ickîs,

We’re currently 9/10H and looking for more well rounded, chill players to get AOTC and harder content together. We raid Tue/Wed 8-11pm CST. Please feel free to reach out to me at Bnet Saberpro#1901 or Discord Saberpro#1256. Thanks!

Hello!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Ranged/Melee Classes

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Heroic content, we have plans to dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 5/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 200 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey Ickis, I might have a guild for you on Area 52. I’m a part of 's Team Bronze. It’s a big guild with five raid teams, but we like to m+ on our off nights and do whole guild raids on alts on the weekends. Our main raid days are Tuesday/Wednesday 9p to midnight EST. Add me on bnet: Pilate#1430 if you want to talk some more!

Good luck with the guild search!

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Raid Days/Times: Friday 8-11/Saturday 7-10 EST.

Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M

Discord-Wyce#0556
Bnet-Derpin#1190

About Us:
We formed our guild towards the end of last tier and achieved 9/12 mythic. Our main goal is to have fun, and achieve CE every tier.

We are looking to achieve AOTC this week (1% on sire) and push into mythic prog. next week.

If you’re into keys, we have an active group of players who are always pushing something!

There are also a handful of players who run arenas throughout the week.

For our raiders we provide flasks, daily repairs, and Vantus.

Raider Standards:
-Attend 95% of raids.
-Be prepared with knowledge of your specific class and role in a given fight.
-Keep your character up to date outside of raid by doing keys and Torgast.

Current Needs:
Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin, S-priest, Elemental shaman)
Melee DPS (Enhance Shaman)

If you play a class that is not currently needed but you feel you know and play your class well feel free to add me and send me some logs…

currently recruiting ranged dps, come check us out;

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-1010h-needs-ranged-dps-for-mythic/882831

Hey Ickis!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 5/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, Druid, and Lock for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey there! We are a guild on Kel’thuzad and we are 10/10 heroic with 1/10 MCN. We are very close to a huntsmen kill!
We raid tues/Wednesday 7-10 server or 9-12 eastern for reference. Bubonict#1987 if interested :slight_smile:

:smiley: Greetings! :smiley:
Enrage Timer is a (6/10M CN) Mythic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, and earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

Looking for a strong fire mage and warlock, prefer aff. Also interested in adding a strong holy paladin with competent ret OS to the core. Possibly interested in a strong UH DK.

We are looking for players who know their spec well and have a good understanding of boss mechanics quickly. We also are interested in players that like to run M+ actively as we have a good group of players that enjoy running it after raid and during the day. We expect you to research your chosen character spec and all encounters. Must have a good attitude about wiping and be constructive. Raid attendance is highly valued more than parses.

Raiding Schedule

Main Raid: Tues & Thurs: 7-10pm PST (10pm EST-1am EST)
Offnight (Optional) Raid: Wednesdays 7-10pm PST where we do heroic skip or some mythic farm bosses

We have:
*A strong mythic raiding team
*Experienced Mythic+ Players
*A very social and friendly batch of core guild members
*Guild bank access as well as repairs
*Flasks/Potions/Feasts/Vantus Runes are provided for the main raids

Add me on Battlenet for a quick response back!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :smile: