Warlock LF Raiding Guild

Hello! Which realm are you exactly looking for though?

Hey Pharaun!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for Shadowlands!
DISCLAIMER We are currently on break until SL!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 12/12 M
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Hello Felardran,

I am currently on US Server - Hakkar, but would consider a change if the guild is serious about progression to Mythic raiding in SL. If you could give me some background maybe I can check it out.

Hey Pharaun,

My guild has 2 teams that plan to push CE and improve with each tier. One that raids 4 days a week and another that raids 3 days a week. There is no A or B team. Just two teams that raid with different time commitments and a community that all works together. rampantguild.com If interested feel free to reach out to any of the following:

Lethal (Guild Master)
Bnet: Shadow2Tough#2167
Discord: Lethal#1760

Rako (Human Resources)
Bnet: Rako3#1918
Discord: Rako3#7092

Ziy (Raid Lead )
Bnet: Ziy#11340
Discord: Ziy#3771

Hey friend lets talk!

-tattedmatt#1860

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for locks. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Pharaun!

We are a new guild, but all of our raiders have AOTC and/or some mythic experience in bfa or previous expansions. We want to develop an atmosphere that we all love to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, reach out to me at anytime!
-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Heya!

We’re a CE guild on ZJ looking for a couple more strong rdps… hmu on discord if you’d like to chat

Lights#2759

Hi Paraun. Satire is a newly formed progression raiding guild looking for new players for their core group on Connected Bonechewer (Garrosh is our home). We raid Friday/Saturday night from 9pm - 12am CST.

Please send me a battle.net message at Gingivits#11827, on discord at pdubbs34#8341, or even send an email to satireraiding@gmail.com.

Adversary [H] A52 is looking for a couple of DPS looking to push CE in SL. We are a group of friends who have been raiding together for a couple of years just looking for a quality raiders and people to add to our raid team!

Feel free to contact me on discord or battle net.

Discord: Muralator#5184

BNET: Blazer#1872

Hey there,

Would love to chat! Hit me up on discord for more information
Kodiak#1619

Nice well i’m putting together a guild for the main purpose of getting CE every tier possible we have a AOTC core with some light mythic experience looking to push into mythic taking things seriously we are looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content with our schedule days wise is Tues/Thurs and hours are 7-11 pm CST the time is tbd depending on the needs of the roster if we start an hour earlier or later once we have all 20ish people we have about 14 rn and all the tanks are covered so looking for dps mainly
We are on Emerald Dream Horde Disc: Patrickrick#5222 Bnet:Ironfistt#1872

Hey buddy, my mythic raiding guild is going for CE and are need for a few more dps. Contact me below to talk more about it, thanks.

Disc: Kareco#4773 BNET: Kareco#1723

Pharaun,

Our guild is newer to Area-52. We transferred to play with a bunch of friends of our friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be running mythic once we have cleared AOTC. We plan on raiding a little later at nights running from:

Tu/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Ranged DPS - Need
Melee DPS - Need

Currently 12/12 H and 3/12 M

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET

Hey
We raid fri-sat 6-10 pm pst ( 9 pm est 1 am est)

We got cutting edge every tier except palace

If interested add me on discord : Romance / Aniki#5949
or go to our wowprogress link and fill out the application form that is posted in our info section

Come raid with us and have some fun killing bosses

Aye mate, what’s your availability? We have a 2 day weekday guild thats recruiting!

Hello Furrydots,

I usually online around late afternoon during the week, from 8pm and onwards EST mostly. Happy to hear more from you.

Pharaun

Add my GM on discord :slight_smile: Patrickrick#5222

Hey Pharaun,

All Washed Up on Stormrage-A is looking for a good warlock. We’re a group of returning raiders with significant CE experience from multiple expansions and tiers looking to make a competitive CE push in SL. We achieved 11/12M this tier (our first as a guild) in just 3 months and only 4 hours a week.

Our SL schedule is Tu/Th/Sun 9-12 EST.

We also push high m+ keys and have social activities running during the day and off nights.

Feel free to reach out to one of these people below if you’re interested!
Rozden#1570 (Battle Net) (Recruitment Officer)
Rozden#9651 (Discord) (Recruitment Officer)
Kovas#11562 (Battle Net) (Recruitment)
Kovas#2257 (Discord) (Recruitment)
Illmerica#1459 (Guild Master)

Hey Pharaun,

My guild might be a good fit for you! Take a look at our recent post. Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Btag is Kinka#1154

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-korgath-nefas-eternum-guild-recruitment/706433