Warlock LF Raiding Guild

Hey Pharaun,

My guild has 2 teams that plan to push CE and improve with each tier. One that raids 4 days a week and another that raids 3 days a week. There is no A or B team. Just two teams that raid with different time commitments and a community that all works together. rampantguild.com If interested feel free to reach out to any of the following:

Lethal (Guild Master)
Bnet: Shadow2Tough#2167
Discord: Lethal#1760

Rako (Human Resources)
Bnet: Rako3#1918
Discord: Rako3#7092

Ziy (Raid Lead )
Bnet: Ziy#11340
Discord: Ziy#3771

Hey friend lets talk!

-tattedmatt#1860

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for locks. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Pharaun!

We are a new guild, but all of our raiders have AOTC and/or some mythic experience in bfa or previous expansions. We want to develop an atmosphere that we all love to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, reach out to me at anytime!
-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Heya!

We’re a CE guild on ZJ looking for a couple more strong rdps… hmu on discord if you’d like to chat

Lights#2759

Hi Paraun. Satire is a newly formed progression raiding guild looking for new players for their core group on Connected Bonechewer (Garrosh is our home). We raid Friday/Saturday night from 9pm - 12am CST.

Please send me a battle.net message at Gingivits#11827, on discord at pdubbs34#8341, or even send an email to satireraiding@gmail.com.

Adversary [H] A52 is looking for a couple of DPS looking to push CE in SL. We are a group of friends who have been raiding together for a couple of years just looking for a quality raiders and people to add to our raid team!

Feel free to contact me on discord or battle net.

Discord: Muralator#5184

BNET: Blazer#1872

Hey there,

Would love to chat! Hit me up on discord for more information
Kodiak#1619

Nice well i’m putting together a guild for the main purpose of getting CE every tier possible we have a AOTC core with some light mythic experience looking to push into mythic taking things seriously we are looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content with our schedule days wise is Tues/Thurs and hours are 7-11 pm CST the time is tbd depending on the needs of the roster if we start an hour earlier or later once we have all 20ish people we have about 14 rn and all the tanks are covered so looking for dps mainly
We are on Emerald Dream Horde Disc: Patrickrick#5222 Bnet:Ironfistt#1872

Hey buddy, my mythic raiding guild is going for CE and are need for a few more dps. Contact me below to talk more about it, thanks.

Disc: Kareco#4773 BNET: Kareco#1723

Pharaun,

Our guild is newer to Area-52. We transferred to play with a bunch of friends of our friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be running mythic once we have cleared AOTC. We plan on raiding a little later at nights running from:

Tu/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Ranged DPS - Need
Melee DPS - Need

Currently 12/12 H and 3/12 M

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET

Hey
We raid fri-sat 6-10 pm pst ( 9 pm est 1 am est)

We got cutting edge every tier except palace

If interested add me on discord : Romance / Aniki#5949
or go to our wowprogress link and fill out the application form that is posted in our info section

Come raid with us and have some fun killing bosses

Aye mate, what’s your availability? We have a 2 day weekday guild thats recruiting!

Hello Furrydots,

I usually online around late afternoon during the week, from 8pm and onwards EST mostly. Happy to hear more from you.

Pharaun

Add my GM on discord :slight_smile: Patrickrick#5222

Hey Pharaun,

All Washed Up on Stormrage-A is looking for a good warlock. We’re a group of returning raiders with significant CE experience from multiple expansions and tiers looking to make a competitive CE push in SL. We achieved 11/12M this tier (our first as a guild) in just 3 months and only 4 hours a week.

Our SL schedule is Tu/Th/Sun 9-12 EST.

We also push high m+ keys and have social activities running during the day and off nights.

Feel free to reach out to one of these people below if you’re interested!
Rozden#1570 (Battle Net) (Recruitment Officer)
Rozden#9651 (Discord) (Recruitment Officer)
Kovas#11562 (Battle Net) (Recruitment)
Kovas#2257 (Discord) (Recruitment)
Illmerica#1459 (Guild Master)

Hey Pharaun,

My guild might be a good fit for you! Take a look at our recent post. Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Btag is Kinka#1154

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-korgath-nefas-eternum-guild-recruitment/706433

Guild and Realm:

[H] Intuition Thrall

Raid Times/Days:

Tuesday - Thursday 8PM-11PM EST

Progression:

Comprised of existing 12/12M Cutting Edge players and returning top us players.

All existing players who return or players who apply to the guild will all have a fair chance at a core raid spot and all will be trialing.

Who we are and a few Notable Kills:

Intuition is a reform on Thrall of a former top us 40 guild in Eredar. We’re a group of individuals that take gaming seriously and have competitive personalities. We do daily Mythic+ keys in the range of 22-27.

H Nefarian - World 50 US 14
H Al’Akir - World 41 US 14

What we offer:

Provide guild raid flasks and feasts.
Potions.
Runes (if applicable)
Repairs
Offering the best 5-10 applicants outside of realm Thrall a $20 Card Code to compensate for transferring their character to join our reformed raid team in Shadowlands.

Recruitment Contacts:

Khascade#1163 (BNET) Khascade#8537 (Discord)

Discord:

https ://discord. gg/GmXDSSZaSd - remove spaces

How to apply:

Contact me in game or discord or apply using the application below:
https ://docs.google . com/forms/d/1XCMZqevjOPG7rMNsSuEnOdh5oPYeHeMM82YslUDyqYg/edit - remove spaces

What we’re looking for:

Ready to slay dragons attitude. Accepting players willing to put in the time and commitment to clear end-game content. You don’t have to be exceptional to join the mythic team just have the effort to improve and understand mechanics. Discord is required to receive news and announcements.
Come prepared to raid before invites go out. (Invites go out 15 minutes prior to first pull.)
Min/Max your character and maximize performance.
Returning players that has prior experience with difficult encounters is a plus.
Players that have decent-high arena ratings even if they do not have raid experience.
Players that have decent-high raider iO scores from season 4 and before even if they do not have raid experience. (3500+)
Players that have the flexibility to play multiple classes and specs if needed.

Recruitment Needs:

Tank - 1
Healers 1-2
DPS 3-5

Hey there,
Mango Bay is recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a team of longtime players who are reforming our guild with the intention of getting CE in Castle Nathria and beyond. Our leadership have CE experience and most of our raiders have mythic experience as well. We are looking for likeminded players who also like gearing out alts on off days and doing lots of M+. At the end of the day we are a group of people who have lots of fun in the game, but are very focused when it comes to raiding.

We are currently looking for a few more range dps, primarily ele sham and spriest.

Our raid times are 9-12EST Tuesday and Thursday for Mythic, 9-12EST Wednesday for Heroic clears.

We are open to recruiting outside our current needs, so feel free to msg even if your not a class listed above. We are also open to players just looking for a home who perhaps just have AOTC aspirations and to clear keys.

If you want to talk about joining or need more info msg my discord or bnet below.

Disc: Kareco#4773 BNET: Kareco#1723

hey we are looking for a warlock, any chance you might be interested in us ? if yes hit me up on discord

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-firestorm-mythic-raid-progression/712942?blzcmp=app