Warlock LF Raiding Guild in SL

Hi everyone,

I came back to WoW about 2 months ago, and I’ve been playing it casually since there was no purpose in trying to gear up with the expansion being over.

As things are getting closer to SL, I wanted to try and find a guild that I can raid with and pursue Mythic kills/Mythic+. In terms of experience, I’ve been playing/raiding since Vanilla and have cleared almost all content on the hardest difficulty up until WoD. I took a break during WoD and have been playing on and off since then but looking to make a full comeback.

Raid Schedule:
I’d prefer a guild that raids during the week, ending no later than about 1 AM EST.

If interested, you can either reply here, message me in-game or through bnet (tmbryant91#11847)

Hello Bekkani, we would love to have a chat with you

We are reforming our raid team for shadowlands, and could use a warlock!

Guild - Reunion or Whatever
Realm: Whisperwind (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times - 2 Nights (Tues/Wed) 7 - 10pm cst

Formerly known as After Life (BC through Wrath) and Victory or Whatever (Cata through Mists)

With some original officers and raiders coming back to retail looking to enjoy shadowlands and raiding together again, we are reforming a raid team! 2 nights a week, 6 hours, but something we have been able to do in the past at a high level. We strive for a laid back atmosphere, but you’ll get roasted and people will laugh. We’ll make fun of you for wiping the raid for years after it happens, trust me, this happens to all of us. That’s what friends do! Light hearted fun, but take constructive criticism well. We are all adults and just want to enjoy the game again.

We are preparing for Shadowlands release. We will pick up raiding immediately when available and are still working on that roster. Right now we have people who can play multiple classes but, as always, are looking for a few more exceptional players to fill out the roster. Class/spec doesn’t matter right now with the current roster open to being flexible on what they play.

Of course, beyond the raiding aspect, we will be rolling mythic keys and some members enjoy the PVP aspect as well. Casual players are always welcome to come and we will bring you on our normal/heroic farms and work you into mythic clears as well when the content has been placed on farm.

Contact
Bnet - Peejay#1460
Discord - Peejay#8656