434 aff/demo lock 8/8h 1/8m exp

Well, my name is Manny. I’m 32 years old. I just recently moved from Sacramento, California to some **** hole town in South Carolina so I have nothing to do but wow all day. I’m probably most notorious for being that warlock with one arm. I lost my left arm as a child in a vehicle collision, but it’s been 25 years and I’ve adapted well.

I’m a passionate raider, pretty much everything I do I do because it’s going to benefit my raid team in the future. I love mythic + and trying to push myself to be better at all times. I love puzzles and trying to figure out workable solutions to problems. In wrath I raided primarily as a resto druid, and actually came up with the healing strategy for anubarak that netted us a us rank 54 kill. I wrote one of the original guides for kanrethad and obtaining fel fire, even though I was a good 45 ilvls under what it was tuned for.

I, however, did make some really poor lifestyle choices in the past, which prevented me from raiding in multiple tiers. Some of my previous achievements;

us rank 108 algalon 25
us rank 54 togc insanity 25
halion25h pre nerf
up through spine pre nerf, never really pushed madness
CE Garrosh as all 3 roles
CE guildan

The big gaps in there I was forced to take breaks, but I make better choices now and I left that lifestyle behind and I’m really ready to dedicate myself to a serious raid team.I know my parses leave a little to be desired, but now that I’ve decided to make a change in the community I’m in I will start to perfect what still needs help. The missing stuff can all be worked at and learned, but the drive and desire is innate.

Would prefer to stay on Mal’Ganis but we can’t always get what we want lol

Hello Manny, I’d be interested to see what you have to offer in a raid setting. If our schedule (Tue/Thu 7:30-10:30pm est, Optional Wed for Heroic) works for you, hit me up on bnet for a chat. Dcoy#1399

Fellow SC dude here (Clemson area). Not interested in alliance by any chance? We raid Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST with our optional heroic day on Monday. 1/8M. If interested feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

Greetings im ganjia and i raid with the guild Dauntless. We are currently recruiting dps for our normal/heroic raid team for tues weds thurs 10pm est. Our history is very strong. We have many top ranking parse players and we make the prenerf aotc for each raid and have for many expansions. Add me in game for more info. twisted#1245

Guild : Failed at Hogger
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : EP: 7/8H 8/8N; BoD: 3/9M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Current needs is for DPS and a Tank

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to have fun while raiding, but still get serious when the time arises and get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process!

Hey man sorry to hear that

But we got a place for you

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 8/8H

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: 1 Co-Tank Spot Currently Avail
DPS ( Hunter, WW, Lock, Spriest)
Healers (Disc Priest, H Pally, MW)
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Our expectation of our raiders:

Our raiders should come prepared knowing the boss fight/mechanics, gear should be enchanted/gemmed, and should have the necessary consumables (battle potions, runes etc.). We expect everyone to be online 20 minutes before raid, as we aim to pull the boss exactly at the raid start time. Above all else we expect people to behave in a non-toxic manner as our guild has a zero-tolerance policy on toxicity. Overall, we expect everyone to have a good time raiding as we progress through new content.

What you can expect from us:

The guild will provide for the raid flasks and food, you can also expect an active guild outside of raid times where players are constantly pushing Mythic Keys, Doing Island Expeditions, PVP and/or playing other games while in Discord. We believe to be a laid back and chill guild with a welcoming environment.

APPLY HERE: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

For more information on us you can contact the following players -

(Battlenet):

alexhk#1740
Aubert#1722
champstark#1756

We have room for another warlock and as an older player we may be a good fit for you.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight, Monk.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

to the top.

Hey Leftyxiv!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 3/8M 8/8H EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Hey Manny we would love to have you over here in our guild check us out…
<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [3/8M, 8/8H] Eternal Palace
  • [9/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor - Cutting Edge, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High : Warlock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
  • Medium : All exceptional DPS

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master/Healing Officer : Solemnity#1999
  • Recruitment Officer : Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603 (preferred)

Hey there Manny, -Monster- is a guild on Mal’Ganis that is 3/8M Eternal Palace currently. I think you’d fit well with us, we have a lot of like-minded folk!

Our raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 9-12 Eastern. We’re a pretty active group outside of raid always running keys as well.

We’d love to have a chat with ya if you’re interested!

Guild Master: Hellvisar Hellvisar#1672 on Discord
Healing Officer: Em Zephyrblue#1962 \ Rhae#8443 on Discord
Emell Dps Officer: Emell#1629

are you interested in raiding on alliance weekends?

Name: Alpha AF
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Progress: 9/9M BoD - 3/8M 8/8H Palace
Times: 8-12 EST - Tues/Wed

Recruiting:
⦁ Disc/Shadow Priest
⦁ Mage
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Rogue
⦁ Exceptional Classes/players not listed

Requirements: 430+ Item Level and a decent level on your neck, as well as experience in this current expansions. Previous expansion achievements are a plus.
If you are a great player looking for a relaxed schedule with a former US-100 guild we might be the right fit. We sell tons of M+, push keys, and pvp in free time.
Contact me @ awetosisttv#1372 on bnet or Awe#6997 on discord.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.()

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla