Warlock LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hey, I’ve started raiding at the end of BFA I’m currently 6/10M CN, 223ilvl Destro Main, Looking to try to get CE for 9.1

Crisis is a 4/10 heroic with 5th boss almost down got 6/10 mythic castle looking for good players we raid fridays and saturdays 6pm pst to 9pm pst if you are interested please add my discord Divine#1822

Hey Lùñá! My guild is recruiting for our mythic team, and we are looking to get CE for 9.1 as well!

Optimal Baddies on Area 52 is looking for DPS and Healers to fill out our Mythic roster for 9.1

Optimal Baddies is a guild founded by long-time gamers who enjoy playing with friends while pushing content at a reasonable pace. Many members of Optimal Baddies are players who have previously pushed Cutting Edge content and are looking for a more relaxed environment where we can smash our faces against our keyboards and kill bosses.

At the beginning of 9.0, we were only planning on pushing heroic content. When our friendships and player skill grew, we decided it was time to jump into mythic content and see how far we can get. We started Mythic prog very late into the tier and finished at 5/10M. We plan to push for CE for 9.1 and onward.

Server: Area 52

Faction: Horde

Raid Times:
Your life outside of WoW is important, and our raid times reflect that. We want to have fun and goof off without feeling like our lives revolve around raiding and prog. With such short raid times, we put an emphasis on getting fast pulls and working together to figure out how to progress bosses quickly.

• 8PM-10PM EST Tuesday/Thursday - Mythic Progression
  • 8PM-10PM EST Saturday - Heroic/Normal Alt Clear
  • 7:30PM-10PM EST Wednesday - Community Key Night - working with guild members to push their keys, work on KSM, and have fun together!
  • Pushing keys all throughout the week at various levels

Current Progression:

• 5/10M Castle Nathria

What are we looking for?

• 2 or 3 healers to fill out our healing comp (Preferably Druid or Disc priest)
  • 2 or 3 DPS to fill our roster for our mythic team (Looking for a boomkin!)
  • DPS and Healers for our Heroic/Alt raids - any classes or specs welcome!
  • Of course, if you are proficient with another class and would like to apply, we will consider you!

Recruitment Contacts:

Discord - Rhonyn#6182 (Recruitment Officer), Goldfish#7851 (GM)
Battlenet - Rhonyn#1281, Goldfish#1198
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there Luna! One Hundred Proof is looking for more high-quality DPS and a healer as we prepare to complete Heroic and head into Mythic raiding this tier! We are currently 9/10 Normal and 4/10 Heroic. We plan to be done with Heroic in around 2-3 weeks and get into Mythic soon. We raid Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30 PM CST on the US-Sargeras server. If you’re interested, add me to btag so we can chat - Bryin#11301.

Hello Luna!

Shift is a 2-night/week mythic raiding guild with multiple raids on Thrall. As a fresh guild for Shadowlands, we achieved 8/10 in CN, while fully rebuilding our roster halfway through progression. For SoD, anything short of CE will be a disappointment. Alongside our primary raid team on weekdays, we’re bringing back the weekend raid team for 9.1.

Weekday Raid Team: (1/10M 6/10H)

Tuesday / Wednesday, 9PM-12AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: Balance Druid, Destro/Demo Warlock

Weekend Raid Team: (3/10H)

Friday/Saturday, 10:30PM-1:30AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: All

We’re always open to exceptional players with a commitment to attendance.

Raid Rules

Attendance - We expect all our raiders to make a commitment to our raid times. Consistent attendance enables progression, and is the most important thing in determining our progression roster.

Preparation - All raiders are expected to do any necessary fight preparation before pulling a boss. This includes installing weak auras, bringing personal consumables, and reading the relevant discord channels containing raid strategy.

Performance - Progression raid spots are also determined by performance. We aim to field the best and most consistent 20 for every new boss we move on to, and are willing to rotate players from our bench depending on the needs of the fight.

We have an active discord and run off-night normals, heroics, and M+ consistently. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in joining our guild.

Discord:
Destro#9040 (Recruitment Officer)
Beaver#2535 (Weekday RL)
Senpai Days#8633 (Weekend RL)

Bnet:
Destro#1898

Application Below:

Hey Luna,

Thought is a Alliance guild on Sargeras. The core team consist of former top 100 players. We are recruiting for our mythic team as we finished last tier 9/10M and are looking to push for CE this tier. We raid T/W 7-10CST. We actively run alt/farm normal runs are will be hitting mythic next week.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bnet - Cabose#1677
Discord - Cabosetv#0275

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 4/10H SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 4/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10H SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 5/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10H SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 7/10N SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello Luna,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We are currently 8/10N and 3/10H with 30% pulls on Remnant.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hey Luna,

We are looking for some ranged dps for our mythic raid team. We are an alliance weekend raiding guild. We are currently 5/10H SoD and we were 7/10M CN. If you are interested, our guild recruitment post is below.

Might interest you!

Hey I’m from TC Illidan and we are recruiting ranged dps! 7/10H with a 1% wipe on Fatescribe . Were going to be doing Mythic next week! [H] TC 7/10H SOD, 10/10M CN LF DPS/healers

Discord is: Pinkbubbles2#3753.

Hope to hear from you!

Hello Luna, We are Fearfulways Guild 9/10 Heroic - Argent Dawn Horde. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm est. Contact me if interested. Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

dont save her is looking for more players to add to our roster, currently led by 1/10M and 7/10H SoD players. If interested add Fruity#11155 !

Hey Luna,

Check us out.

Hey.
I’m with Existential Crisis on Area 52, Horde
We’re 1/10 M, 7/10 H, 10/10 N SOD
In 9.0/CN, we were 8/10M, 10/10H
Fri/Sat 8pm to 11:30pm EST

If interested, my discord is Zee#4000