Warlock LF Guild

Hi all, still in my search for a guild. Settled on warlock for my main but decided that if I get convinced I’ll swap it to horde. I do NOT want CE/mythic prog. I’m looking for more casual than anything, I love M+ and run keys daily. also love doing PvP. I can raid any day except sundays and can do 7-11pm CST. slightly later/earlier times might be ok depending on days. Feel free to reach out @ Maddexx#11162 on bnet!

Hello, Nice to meet you. I am Kittler.

I am with (H) [Mourning Shadows]-US Thrall.

We are currently 7/10H fast approaching AOTC. We plan on casually approaching mythic once we assemble a solid core raiding team.

We are a Casual Guild currently looking for a few healers and dps to fill our rosters. We raid one night a week for 3 hours. That is Sunday from 9pm-12am Eastern Standard Time.

Majority of us are older (25+) and work evenings/nights. So we are not on much during the week. But active during the weekend.

We are a LGTBQ friendly guild.

If this sounds like a fit for your schedule and play style. Feel free to reach out to me on discord at Phae#9684 Or on Battle Net at Phae#11613.

Hey there!

My guild is a heroic-only guild. We already got AOTC, so now we are running in on alts while also expanding our core team (we cleared it with 14, we’d rather take 25 into next tier). We raid on Tuesday and Thursday, 6-9 CT. We are Horde on Zul’jin, but if you want to sit in on our discord to maybe feel us out before making the leap, or a few of us can just chat with you, we’d love to have you! I will attach our guild post so you can check us out! [H][Zul'jin] Keep it Simple, ATOC Guild Recruiting

Hi!

Divided Serenity is in search of all roles (healers/tanks/damage), for our core team! ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE WELCOME!

I’ve added our info below, and if you see a fit, please connect with me if interested and we can chat on Discord!

Divided Serenity - [H] Stormreaver

Efficient Raiding- Proactive Teamwork!

Shadowlands Raid Schedule:

Sat 6:00pm-9:00 CST

Casual RBGs/Mythic+ Runs

We also are more than happy to help new players lvl and gear. We have experienced mentors available.

We’re currently raiding Castle Nathria (first raid in shadowlands) and we’ve been able to kill the first 3 bosses.

Recruiting:

• CORE spots available!
  • Raiders with multiple backgrounds welcome to apply!
  • We allow multiple alts.

About Us:

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

— Spock

We are a small guild on Stormreaver who is seeking to add a few members to our raid team and hopefully make some new friends along the way. Overall, we are a group of laid back people wanting to enjoy and experience the raiding content at a casual pace. For a lot of us, we’ve been interested in WoW since the beginning. While we’ve grown older, had families, built professions and obtained degrees, we are still passionate about WoW! We are not going to be any world firsts, but we are looking forward to progressing in both raids and mythics. Chill times to be had!

Our members are adults (21+), with various different backgrounds. Success through teamwork and communication are our primary objectives. Thank you for your time and consideration! We look forward to meeting you and making some fun WoW memories together!

For more information:

DRITHARIAN#1735

tlhInganmaH#1344

<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Ally to Horde, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team.

Schedule [all times are EST]

Raid: Wednesday/Thurs 8pm-11pm

Mythic Plus: Everyday

Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Discord: [RoscoeStache#1797], Jacob [nunndathunda#1677], or myself [LexNichole#3745] to learn more.

Hello from the Horde on the Dalaran server, where we are building the bloodthirsty and relaxing home for all our people and raiders and we hope that can include you too.

We are working on AOTC for this build and plan to have a solid team in place for Chains of Domination, we recently took another guild into our home so it makes advertising us a little unique, but we as a guild (since the merger. with one night of raiding went 10/10 N and 3/10 Heroic with time left over). So we are confident right now that our raiders who were 4/10 previously, and the addition of the merger raiders who were 6/10 we should be at least there after tonights raid (I’ll update this tomorrow)

One of the biggest selling points on why a guild that was further along in progression joined our guild was the raid structure, and inviting atmosphere that we are able to provide. We get things accomplished without toxicity, all our raiders respect each other, and we encourage our people to grow and prosper.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST.

Just today since I have looked over my discord we have run about six keys so far from 6-10’s and our key pushers are usually on at night were we have some groups who like running them sequentially and some that just like to do a mad dash through the highest key they can find. Whichever your play style you will find a welcoming group, and people to share the (fel) magic with.

We’d love for you to meet with us if you are so inclined on:
Battle.net – Myself: Multispork#1187 , or our guild leader: LegendKiller#11162
Discord – Myself: Multispork#8293 , and guild leader: JimL#5686

Hey Melinle!

Cork from here! We are a Horde guild on Area52 recruiting for a second AOTC ONLY raid team.

Raids Wed & Fri 8-1030P EST (7-930P CST - i think?)
In need of a warlock for sure!

The Riviera is a growing community with a lot going on throughout the week!
5/10M Raid team on T/Th/M from 6-9P EST
Push RBG Group on M/T after the Mythic Raid
RBG Casual 1800 push group Wednesday starting at 6P EST

Here is a link the AOTC recruitment thread:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-riviera-510m-recruiting-for-aotc-raid-team/891062

I sent you a friend req from Fetty#11273

Hope to hear from you!

We still need a few more for a full raid roster. We raid 9-11 PM PST on W/Th on Proudmoore (Alliance).

Some team members already have 10/10H experience. Our goal is to have a casual progression roster that hits AOTC each expansion.

What you get from us:

A decent number of keys and some casual pvp.
A community of people who are commonly online from 9PM to 11:30PM PST.
Help from your team with mechanics, gear and talent.
Wed/Thurs 9-11PM PST raids, keeping your tuesdays and weekends clear for funsies, online OR offline!
A cauldron for every progression run.

What we want from you:

A promise not to chug white claw while progressing.
Reasonable adult conduct.
Helping your guildmates when convenient.

You can reach me at grimthane#3215 on discord, or VeryGrim#1543 on Battle.net.

How about one day a week Saturday mornings from 9am to 1pm est we are 9/10 heroic with sire in phase 3 so AOTC soon We need a warlock badly let me know Sig#11142 is my bnet

Howdy Melinle, I Give NO Fox is a raiding guild on Illidan. We are currently 9/10H and have a slot for a Warlock on our team. We raid Tue 630 - 930p and Thur 7p - 10p, all times CST.

Our raid style is casual with AOTC as our focus, however I will admit we do wish to push into Mythic content, but at a casual pace and nothing Hardcore. Our raiders are all working adults who do not like the Elitist attitudes that come with Mythic Raiding.

I have sent you a friends request via Btag (Ainenya#1526). Would love to talk to you and see if we can get you as part of our team.

Hope to hear from you.

Hi there Melinle!

If Friday/Saturday works, check out Murloc Madness. We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!