Warlock lf Guild

Hi Battlechimp!

I think you would be a great fit for my guild.
Dracarys Produtions on Bleeding Hollow is a small but growing community looking for players to engage in fun, friendly guild activities such as Mythic’s weekly and Raiding.

IF mythics/raiding is not your thing, we do some PVP along with mount/mog runs, achievement hunting, leveling, etc.

Looking for players to help build up a community that gets rid of all that toxicity that wow has become.

Some info about the guild:
Guild has been around since Legion where in the beginning had a number of players going strong. We got through N argus and 5/9H before people kind of gave up. BFA we were 8/8N, 8/8H Uldir and 7/8N BOD before giving up. The rest of the players and myself included ended up xfering to another guild and we completed 8/8N, 8/8H BOD 2/2N,2/2H COS and got through 8/8N EP.

I ended up xfering back to my guild before much Heroic progression because i was not liking the way things were run in the other guild.

Raid Times:
Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:00pm est (1 BREAK)

Need ALL SPECS/CLASSES.

If you want more information feel free to add me on:
Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793

Hey i just added you on bnet but id love to chat more! Im from a guild on malganis called absolute we are a semi hardcore 2 day guild tues/wed 7-10est. We have an immediate dps slot open if youd be interested!

Btag- lyssa#1156
Discord- Olysian#5213

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.%^

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hello Battlechimp, we are a casual progression guild that raids 7:30-10:30pm CST if this would fit your schedule. see the spam/info below for more information:

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 8/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need 3-4 dps to fill out the roster for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Hey Battlechimp,

We fit what you are looking for right now as far as environment – adults with jobs who likes to do some pve content each week.

Right now, we are doing m+ and Heroic EP (8/8H), and looking to build the roster to step into some mythic. Generally, we only get a few bosses down in mythic, as it’s not a huge priority for us. We raid Tues, Weds 9-1130 EST.

If this sounds cool to you, add me and let’s discuss more: Sunde#1384

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hi There, We are a 2 day guild who values the lives and goals of our raiders and allow them the time off they need. Check out our forum here and hit up my btag if you are interested! [H] <Reason> 3/8m LFM 2 Day Raid - #11 by Djonne-zuljin

Hey Battlechimp,

We can offer you that drama-free mature raiding and M+ culture of professionals over in <Esper> – with just a one-night-a-week commitment.Here’s the spam. I’m also adding you on bnet. Would enjoy chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hey there!

We are 3/8M EP. TUE/WED 915-1215 EST. We also have alt/heroic on THUR same time, FRI/SUN RBGs, SAT alternate game night MON M+. We can chat more if you are interested.

Rawra#1290

Hello Battlechimp!

It sounds like my guild might be a good fit for you. I’m not an office but I’m helping out by reaching out to likely recruits such as yourself. We are 2/8M currently and are hoping to push forward in mythic progression however we’ve hit a bit of an attendance boss.

We offer a relaxed atmosphere with out drama. We raid Tues/Wed 7-10 EST and offer plenty of opportunities for M+ throughout the week.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in check out our official recruitment post here and reach out to an officer!

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid)

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

If you would consider alliance add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 2/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Getting ready for mythic! LF DPS Warrior/DH/Heals
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 30man Saturday 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 7/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run.
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

Need for mythic raiding
1 Mage
1 Warrior
Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me!!!
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

Come check us out if the time works for you. The Clique - Tank/Ranged DPS (11:15pm EST)

Hey there, Battlechimp!

We are Despair- Thrall, currently 3/8M with 2% on Ashvane, should die tomorrow. Despair was founded in 2007 with several of its founding members still actively raiding!

Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm EST and Sunday (optional/farm) 8-11pm EST

We are a tight knit group of friends that stay progression and CE focused tier after tier. No elitism, no drama, just raiding.

Ill keep it short, recruiting ranged DPS. If you are interested you can contact me @ Lynxx#1792 (btag) Lynxx#0885(discord)
OR
Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283(bnet) Exkay#1240(discord)

Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders to push into 8.2 Mythic content.

We expect the best from all our players, including officers who live up to their titles and raiders who maximize their performance, not their excuses.

Please note all raids are mandatory and players are expected to post out in advance when they know they will have to miss a raid, so check your schedule before your proceed further!

We are not looking for raiders who only show up for farm nights or are generally unreliable.

Our team raids from 9:00pm-12:00pm EST(server time) Friday and Saturday

Progression:
8/8 N EP
8/8 H EP

What can you expect from us?

-Within our raid team you can expect a friendly and reliable group of players willing to help out others and also run other content outside of raiding such as mythic+ 5 man content, world quest, ect

-Our raids are laid back with a fun atmosphere, but focused and ready to give it our best when it comes to bosses.

-Raiders that are constantly pushing to improve their characters, Whether it be by re-gemming completely, researching their class consistently, or just working on improving their play style.

Current Openings:
Healers = druid/monk preferred
Tank = Closed
Melee = Ret Pally, Rogue highest priority, ALL DPS CONSIDERED
Ranged = Warlock, Shadow Priest highest priority, ALL DPS CONSIDERED

We will consider all classes/specs, if interested please feel free to contact.

Cisaro#1763
Akala#11752
Bellatrix#1309
Payback#1804
Alchemy#1707

Hey Battlechip,

I’m looking to add a good DPS to our mythic team if you have interest in mythic raiding. This would be for a spot starting right away and going into the future. My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. Most recent progression in BfA is 3/8M Palace, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 6/8M Uldir. We’re currently working on mythic Ashvane with good pulls.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 and on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609, and then send me a tell. I’d like to hop into Discord and have a conversation. You can look up a guild write-up of us on wowprogress. Reach out to me right away if you can make our raid times of Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern (and you have interest). We also do flex/heroic raids on Sunday nights starting at the same time.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 2/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Getting ready for mythic! LF DPS Warrior/DH/Heals
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 30man Saturday 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 7/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run.
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

Need for mythic raiding
1 Mage
1 Warrior
1 Healer or Flex Heals
Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me!!!
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

Hi Battlechimp!
Found a Green Quest is located on Zul’Jin and is a casual Horde guild. We are filled with mature fun people and are like a family, and is currently looking to expand that family with people who like:

-Raiding (still setting teams up)
-Bad Jokes
-Dungeon Runs (both regular and mythic+)
-Mount and Transmog runs
-good music
-Leveling Parties
-giving one of our officers good humored grief

We are accepting new, returning, and experienced players who are looking for a fun relaxing home. If you have any questions or are intrested please feel free to message me!

Discord: Skylitnight#1896
Battletag: Skylitnight#11667

Hello! Not sure if you are interested in faction changing or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you would prefer to stay Horde :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: