Warlock LF guild

Looking for an Alliance guild (yes it matters) that is active both in-game and Discord. Many people claim they are active but stick to their small group of people. That is NOT what active is considered. I enjoy raids, mythic plus, achievement runs, etc. I enjoy all aspects of the game. I also would like to find a guild with over 3k guild achievement points and a place that has room for advancement. I have 20 characters on US-Stormrage but for the right fit I would consider realm transferring. I want to find my last home.

Discord: Roadskii
Btag: sgtroeder#1363

Bump it up

Bump it up

To the top!!

Bump it on up!

Bump it up

To the top

Bump it up!!

Bump it up!

hey! BIF is currently recruiting. We are an active guild with ppl being online both in game and discord.

My name on discord is benfield if you wanna talk more and here is a link to our guild post

Hey there Roadskii I just sent you a discord invite, would love to chat. Guild info below:

Reloaded [Stormrage] 9/9H is recruiting. We are a newly formed guild made up of AOTC and CE raiders. Our focus primary focus in 10.2 will be AOTC but we are recruiting to move into early mythic once AOTC is complete. We will not be going for CE. We also run m+ several nights a week and we have a few members who enjoy arena and bgs if you are into pvp. Raid nights are 8-11 CST Sunday and Monday, and folks typically run m+ on Tues/Wed/Thurs or whenever people are on.

Right now we are recruiting for a HPal/Disc, mage, and warlock so you would be a perfect fit on any of those.

We are an 18+ guild. We have a fun chill environment, but we are looking to progress at a decent pace so we expect all members to pull their weight.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Bnet: Achilion#11490
Discord: Achilion

Sent you a Discord friend request, Rune.dk.

I’m with Deplete Repeat on Sargeras. We are relatively new guild, Dragonflight S1, made up of long time friends that wanted more out of a guild. We are AOTC/ M+ focused, and will dabble in Mythic Raid when the juice is worth the squeeze.

We are currently recruiting for S3 to round out our 20+ man raid team.

I hope to talk more through Discord.

I sent you a few messages on discord

Hey! Check out my guild on A52! We are recruiting DPS for our AoTC guild!

Bump it up

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
Holy Paladin
Main Tank With preference for Blood DK or Guardian Druid
Demon Hunter
Shadow Priest
DPS DK
DPS Warrior
WW Monk
Hunter
Warlock

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562